Kiss

Chapter Two

My eyes felt groggy, nose itchy and throat dryer than a desert; what woke me up though, was the low rumble of a near by engine. I was on a moving bus.

I threw myself up, rubbed my eyes  and stared out the small window next to me. We were on the highway. Shit.

"What the hell?....GUS!?"

I expected him to be somewhere else but if this couldn't get any worse, he was next to me. Naked. The most confusing part you ask? So was I.

"Whas up?"

His raspy morning voice would have been my centre of attention if I wasn't on a moving bus going god knows where, naked in bed next to a stranger.

"Explain to me why the hell we're naked in bed together, on a moving bus??"

"I have no idea"

"Great"

I went to climb out the bunk we were in when a strong hand grabbed me by the waist just as I was about to fall. How had we managed to both climb up to a top bunk high as fuck?

"We're on the top bunk babe, be careful"

"Can you not call me babe until I figure some stuff out?"

"You're right.....sorry"

Before I jumped down I poked my head out of the curtain to plan my strategy. My clothes were easily accessible on the floor and the bathroom right by us was free.

I swiftly jumped down and grabbed all my clothes in one clean swoop before darting into the bathroom and locking the door. What fun.

I tugged on my clothes and put my hair up into a messy bun; looking into the mirror in disappointment. What had I done?

I exited the bathroom and looked around to orientate myself with my surroundings. This was going to be an interesting journey, I can tell.

"Hey Gus?"

Like a little child, his head popped out upside down with a toothy grin on display. He's an adorable idiot I'll give him that.

"Yes my lady?"

"Do you have any gum?"

He disappeared for a split second because several packs of gum were chucked at my head all at once.

"Pink is strawberry, blue is peppermint, green is spearmint and orange is......well orange. Take your pick"

"Jeez how much gum do you need?"

"When you drink as much as I do you need a little something when cops come knocking"

I took two pieces of spearmint gum, threw back the unchewed packets earning and "ow" from Gus as I headed to the living area.

It resembled a crack house. Xanax pills everywhere, un snorted cocaine lines next to credit cards (one of them being mine) and clumps of weed scattered around.

"Fucking hell"

This cued Gus to come bounding in, again like a child, and take his own look around.

"Woah"

"Okay we need to clean this up then talk"

"I know"

It took us an hour to to clean everything up and hide away the drugs I dealt him just the night before. After one more look around, Gus and I awkwardly sat next to each other; waiting for one of us to speak. I guess I had to start.

"Is there a way we can find out what happened last night?"

"Maybe......I could check my Instagram"

Turns out the majority of night was live streamed and I later found out most of the gothboiclique, who are some of john's clients, were there too. 

"Okay so we know that we both did a bunch of drugs, drank a bottle of vodka each and made out"

This couldn't be good because we weren't at the end yet and the worst was yet to come. The video then showed him whispering in my ear and leading me back to the bunk area. Well shit.

"So we did it"

"Yep"

At this point I had forgotten to pause the video and what had to be our moans rang through his phone as Lil Tracy (who was holding the phone) died of laughter.

"Okay turn it off"

"Yep, okay yep it's not pausing"

"Oh my god Gustav just turn it off!"

Luckily his phone died and we were left in awkward silence...that was until Gus spoke up.

"At least we know it was good"

I know for a fact I had never laughed so hard in my entire life and I'm sure that goes for Gus as well. During the course of our laughing fit, we had managed to become face to face as our laughter died out.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Can i kiss you?"

"Yes"