Sex

Chapter seventy one

I could faintly hear T yelling something about using protection but I didn't pay attention, neither did Gus. Shutting the apartment door with his foot he picked me up and held me by my ass; locking our lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He carried me through the hallway and into our bedroom, throwing me onto the bed so he could rip of his shirt as I tossed off my own. I stood on my knees and pulled Gus over to me by his belt loops, leaving sloppy kisses on his upper v line as I unbuckled his belt; tugging down his skinny jeans.

"I'll never get over how fucking beautiful your body is"

This time Gus was the one to pull of my pants and underwear, climbing on top of me while kissing the tattoo that was between my breasts as he did so. Now I was just in my bra and him in just his boxers. I leaned up and sucked on his neck so he could unclip my bra, me taking this opportunity to push down his boxer briefs with just my feet.

"Do you want any mus-"

"Just shut up and fuck me"

"No-"

Giving me a short, passionate kiss  Gus lingering just centimetres above my face.

"-make love"

It took a matter of moments to adjust to him but it still left me breathless, it definitely wasn't the first time we've had sex but his size is something I'll never get used to. Latching his lips on my neck I dug my nails into Gus as he picked up the pace; scratching harder the faster he went.

His small grunts grew deeper as my shallow, short breaths were replaced with intensifying moans. The closer I got the more I began to shake and soon I was practically quivering; that was when I decided to take control.

Flipping myself on top I grinded my hips against his in a circular motion, digging my nails into his chest and taking my turn in leaving hickeys. Hearing Gus' low growls I continued to claw at him as I began to lightly bounced, knowing how much he loved it when I did that.

I came again.

"W-wait"

Rolling me under him again, Gus repositioned himself on his knees and moving my right leg up so it was near his mouth. Fuck yes. Going at his fastest, he put some of my toes in his mouth and began to suck; a fetish we both shared.

With this added bonus, I felt myself reaching my breaking point much quicker than before and I know he won't last much longer either. As my third orgasm reached it's peach, I uncontrollably arched my back and even whimpered; keeping in time with Gus' last pounds.

Absolutely breathless he fell beside me and took me in his arms, embracing every part of me as we both fell into a peaceful slumber.

————————
I know this is short as fuck but I spent probably an hour trying to write a second part to this chapter and they all sucked...so enjoy this pure smut instead :)