Broken Smile

Chapter eighty four

*Gus' POV*

It's crazy to think how it can take some couple years to organise their wedding but Em and I have managed to do it in seven months, that's right, seven months. Shits insane when you think about it. Despite everything here we were on Halloween day, the day I was going to have my bachelor party and she was going to have her bachelorette party. Here's the fun part...our wedding day is TOMORROW.

Better believe that I can't  believe it.

"Okay babe I'm off, the girls want me all day. I love you"

With a small over night bag in her hand (everything else was at the hotel) Em came up to me and left a kiss on my cheek.

"The whole day?  Why can't we just chill here? I wanna spend as much time as I can with my baby"

"I'm sorry Gussie but we can't, apparently they have a lot planned for me"

"Well can you at least not miss this time?"

At first she looked confused but soon giggled once she realised what I meant; she looks so cute when she has her eyebrows furrowed. Looking as innocent as I could I puckered up my lips as Em leaned in again, squealing when I pulled her underneath me.

"Gus!"

"Now my baby girl cant leave and has to spend the day with me"

"I would love too, but they're gonna be pissed if I'm late. I swear some of them are more excited than I am"

"What time do you have to be there by?"

"1:30pm"

"What time is it now?"

"1pm"

"I wonder what we could do in half an hour?"

She laughed as I wiggles my eyebrows, my face only an inch away for her's. What can I say? My fiancé is fucking perfect and I'm horny as hell.

"Really Gus? You wanna fuck now?"

"..........please?"

"Okay but we gotta be quick"

"Truss me baby, it'll be good"

"Oh daddy, it's always good"

/////////////////////

*Em's POV*

"Guys, that spa trip was amazing! I feel so refreshed"

"Me too......you gonna tell us why you were half an hour late?"

"I already told you Lay, I got caught up in something"

"Yeah, caught up in Peep's dick"

All the girls burst out laughing as I felt my face getting warm and flushed, probably bright red by now.

"Yes okay? I was on my way out and Gus wanted to have sex. Happy now?"

The laughter continued but Emma crinkled her nose distastefully.

"Ew, I did not need to know about my best friend and my cousin's sex life"

"You asked..."

"No I didn't! She did! She asked"

"Okay, it's 7pm. If we head back to the hotel now and get changed it'll be 9; 10 by the time we get there"

"Where exactly IS there?"

"You'll see"

Goddam it.

////////////////////////

*Gus' POV*

"Let's get fucked up!"

"You need to calm the fuck down Trace"

"It's my brother's bachelor party, we're getting fucked up"

It was Tracy, Goth, Dylan, Bex, (Fat) Nick and I all in this one club.....strip club. I regret making Goth my best man; trust him to do this shit. I ain't even gonna look at the girls, just have a few drinks and try not to get too wasted. When the fuck did I become this responsible?

"What do you want first Peep? Vodka or some Hennessy?"

"Hennessy"

"I'll get you both"

Tracy never listens I swear to fuck.

"Lap dances on me!"

This is gonna be interesting. Very, VERY interesting.

We took a seat with our multiple drinks in hand as these strippers walked up to us and picked what ever one of us they liked. Tracy got the Latina one, Nick got the blonde one, some blurred into the background but I got some biker looking chick with red hair and dressed in latex. Fucking latex.

"Excuse me, take him to one of the private rooms"

Fuck you Nick, fuck you.

///////////////////////

*Em's POV*

The bass of the music shook me as we danced around in the club with our drinks, Emma volunteered to be the designated driver seeing as Lena, Layla and I were already kinda drunk. The only drinks I've had are like 15 shots of vodka and tequila each along with an entire fish bowl to myself....yeah only.

I'm probably more drunk than I think I am.

Suddenly 'shake it' by metro station comes on and I lose all my collective shit, fuck everyone in the club does. Everyone's jamming out and jumping, not giving a fuck about anything; it was our time to shine.

I'm going to fucking shake it.

—————————-

With death comes change

—————————-