Star Shopping

Chapter Fourteen

My eyes fluttered open and was met with darkness mixed with nightlights. Where the fuck did the time go? I checked my phone that was laying next to me seeing it was 9pm, shit I had a date!

I jumped out and found Gus watching Scooby Doo with a beer in his hand. He looked so content but when he saw me he put everything down and came out looking a bit disappointed.

"I'm so sorry babe we missed our date! What happened?"

"You got high.....then drunk. It's okay though, it's showtime in an hour"

"It's not alright, grab your coat cause we're going out"

I had an idea and it wasn't the most romantic for a first official date but I know it'll be just as fun.

I jumped out the bus and gathered my bearings, we were in a perfect spot. This isn't going to be too bad. Gus quickly jumped (or fell) out with his coat on and laced our fingers together as he followed me.

"Where are we going babe?"

"We're going on a date"

"You don't have prove anything, we can go on one tomorrow"

"I will not be the reason we have to reschedule and besides, we're already here"

"McDonald's?"

"Yep, it's still open and it's perfect for us: informal rats. It'll not take to long either"

"You, Em, are amazing"

"Only for you my love"

//////////////////

We had sat down and stared eating, just staring into each other's eyes when Gus spoke up.

"Do you remember any of what you did earlier?"

"Not a bit"

"Well you said quite a few things"

"Oh god spill it"

"Well you confessed how great I was at sex in front of everyone"

An elderly couple turned around in disgust as I sank down in my seat.

"And you told me something in private I want to talk to you about"

"If it's not child friendly you can tell me later"

He laughed his heart-warming laugh and shook his head no thank fuck. His face soon dropped and I began to panic.

"You said you were dreading the end of tour because you didn't want us to part"

"Oh right.....yeah"

"What made you think I would ever leave you for more than a second?"

"I don't know it's just we live on the opposite of the country and yeah"

"I want us to move in together"

"Really? I thought you lived with your friends"

"I do but I don't want to go back with them if it means you have to go to dealing drugs and selling yourself for money"

"I love you Gustav Åhr"

"I love you Emily McDan"

As we went back to normal conversation, a very hot couple walked past and the female was quite delicious.

"That girl is hot"

"That guy is hot"

We looked at each other in shock of what we just said at the same time. He couldn't, could he? That would be too good to be true.

"You're bisexual too?"

"Yeah!"

We high fived and laughed like maniacs. Both of us being bisexual? Unbelievable. It was beyond amazing.

"What time is it?"

He pulled out his phone and jumped out, grabbed my hand and pulling me out of the fast food restaurant. He lanky legs were fast while I was tripping over mine.

"Slow down you lanky bastard"

"It's fucking 9:50"

Ten minutes until showtime. That's why this fuckers going faster than the flash.

He may be a little fucker but I loved him; I would give him the stars