Prada

Chapter seventy two

Despite living in the centre of La, that didn't stop the chirping of fucking birds from waking me up; that and the sun. Still half asleep I rolled over but was met with an empty, cold side of the bed. Gus' side of the bed.

I sat up and yawned, only just adjusting to being awake this early...well early being almost noon. Looking around the room with the comforter held against my chest, I spotted him sitting against the door with a blunt between his finger tips.

I could feel the sadness radiating off of him from here.

"Gus, you okay?"

"......I'm going on a worldwide tour"

"Holy fuck that's amazing! Why are you so sad? GBC won't be going too will they?"

"No, just me"

"Then why are you so miserable looking? Don't you see? You're first solo tour where you can be you, that's brilliant news"

"I don't think you get it, it'll be just me...you're not allowed to come. Management said that because GBC and I aren't together that they had to make some cuts, meaning a smaller bus"

"So? Yeah it'll be strange us being separated for so long but it'll only be for a few months"

"It's just my anxiety gets so much worse on tour but you make it easier"

"We can FaceTime whenever you want, wherever you want. If it gets too bad though, I'll fly out as soon as you ask me too"

"Promise?"

"Promise, wanna get breakfast out today?"

"You just read my mind baby girl"

Gus smiled his cheeky grin and planted a quick kiss on my cheek; jumping up and throwing on a random shirt.

"Um babe, that's my shirt you just put on"

He looked down confused and came to realise that he had indeed put on my Britney Spears shirt.

"Oh"

Basically wheezing, i threw him his mcfuckin it shirt as he tossed me my Britney one; tugging on some leggings and throwing my hair into a bun. It's in desperate need of re-dye, the pastel pink had faded to a shitty off white; same as Gus'. Holy shit we had fucking matching hair.

"Yo babe, we have matching hair"

"Fucking hell we do, let's take a picture"

Snapping a quick selfie together (or like fifty of them) we eventually left, belting the lyrics to the new songs of his coming out; my favourite being 'dreams x nightmares'. Teddy's so fucking great, I'm so happy I got to meet him but I still need to get his number.

Gus and I found a booth and sat down but not bothering to check the menus as we knew we were already gonna be ordering waffles; waffles are the fucking greatest.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, if the waiter comes over can you order for me?"

"Sure baby"

I headed to the bathroom but out of the blue I was pushed into a store closet as a familiar pair of lips smashed onto mine. The only thing I tasted was cherry chapstick. I know that chapstick and oh god did I freak the fuck out.

"Why are you freaking out?"

And there she was, wearing a dark green bomber jacket and denim short shorts; just how I remember. I remember the long dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and the straightness. All the straightness.

"Fucking Beth get off!"

"What's the deal? You enjoyed it all those months ago"

"But you're straight and I'm in a relationship with Gus"

"Wait a minuet, THE Gus? Oh my life"

Without thinking I ran into the bathroom and locked myself in a stall, hearing Beth call after me. In my time of need, I do the only thing I knew to do in these situations.....

To : Gussie🌹❤️
GUSTAV

Gussie🌹❤️ :
EMILY

To : Gussie🌹❤️
I need assistance. Like RIGHT NOW

Gussie🌹❤️ :
What's wrong? Should I be concerned?

To : Gussie🌹❤️
Well your girlfriend is currently hiding in the restroom

Gussie🌹❤️ :
Lol why the fuck?

To : Gussie🌹❤️
The girl I ate out a few months ago? Well she found me and she's hunting me like a BLOODHOUND

Gussie🌹❤️ :
😂😂😂😂

To : Gussie🌹❤️
HELP ME

Gussie🌹❤️ :
Your prince is coming to your rescue my queen

To : Gussie🌹❤️ :
If I'm the Queen surely you would have to be king?

Gussie🌹❤️ :
Stfu I'm tryna be cute

I hate my life right now and I would've been more concerned on the situation if I hadn't of heard the bathroom door open.

"Excuse me? This is the girls bathroom"

"I know, this is the right bathroom"

"But you're a guy"

"How dare you ma'am but I identify as a female so shame on you for judging me! I may not have had the surgery yet but I am ready to loose this big dick!"

Oh. My. God

"Okay..........um sorry"

After a second or so I came clambering out my stall as I heard the bathroom door close.

"That was your plan? THAT WAS YOUR PLAN??"

"Your king has arrived"

"My hero!..........who's apparently trans"

"What'd you expect me to do? Just burst in and say 'excuse me miss but you need to leave my girlfriend who you slept with alone'"

"Well I wasn't expecting THAT"

"I should become an actor or something"

"Can we just go? We have less than a month left together and I don't want to spend it like this"

"Come with me my fine lady, the day awaits"