This Feeling

Chapter fifty one

"Morning baby"

And here comes another day; I hope it was better than yesterday. Rolling over to face my angel, a light smile formed on my face at the sight of him.

"Morning love"

"We have a lot to do today so get your sexy ass up"

"Urgh Gussie, I was thinking would just stay home an-"

"And mope? No way girl, I am pampering you today. Now get up beautiful I picked you out an outfit, it covers all of the cuts but it's super cute and some of It's mine soooooo?"

I softly giggled and appreciated how sweet Gus was today; he's sweet all time don't get me wrong but today he was being extra goofy. I fucking love it.

"Okay, okay, I'll get up. What's the plan?"

He gave me a 'what do you think?' look and I rolled my eyes slightly over the top.

"Right, it's a surprise?"

"Bingo! Ima go make sure breakfast is ready, have fun"

Gus gave me a peck on the forehead and dived out the room, leaving me alone with the clothes on the dresser. He left me his yellow turtle neck, a white belt and knee length socks, black converse with his puffy pink coat. My boy had style. I got changed, absolutely loving the outfit and how it covered everything I did yesterday; I felt confident as fuck.

Skipping down the stairs, the smell of bacon hitting my nose and heard the sizzling of frying eggs; did he actually make me breakfast? I walked into the kitchen but Gus and Eddie were sitting at the kitchen table on his phone, Liza was the one cooking.

Thought so.

"What do you guys think?"

All eyes turned to me and smiles shone my way.

"You look awesome"

"Beautiful dear"

"Hot as fuck"

Both of them looked at a certain someone with a raised eyebrow.

"What? Can't a guy appreciate his girlfriend around here? Anyway you ready to go baby?"

"No breakfast? It smells so good"

Gus chuckled lighting but shook his head much to my disappointment.

"Change of plan, we're gonna get breakfast out after what we're doing, speaking of we're going to be late so let's go"

"Wherever that is"

Hopping in Liza's car we sped into town with Gus in the drivers seat and me controlling the music; I'm not going to lie I have great great taste in tunes. Five minutes into the jamming out session he pulled over outside a hair salon and nail/makeup spa.

"We're here!"

"So when you said you were pampering me you meant literally?"

"Yep we're getting our hair, nails and makeup done...just you for the makeup though"

"You're perfect, you know?"

"Whatever you say love lets go!"

/////////////////////

*Gus' POV*

"You two ready to see your hair?"

I was so so ready to see my hair right now, Em and I had picked out each other's hair style and colour so we had no idea what it looked like. I hope she liked what I picked out; fuck I hope I like what she picked out.

"One...two...three"

We were spun to face the mirror that was in front of us and both of our jaws dropped. We looked fucking great, better than great, awesome.

"Hot shit Gus this is amazing, but you look fucking dope"

"Why don't we skip nails and go straight to breakfast? We can always paint them ourselves at home"

"Let's go i'm starving like a motherfucker"

I burst out laughing at her use of language and helped her up; throwing a fifty on the front desk as we left.

"What are you in the mood for? Applebee's? Denny's? IHOP?"

"IHOP definitely"

"Baby girl you read my mind"

We jumped back into the car and headed a few blocks down to the breakfast restaurant, still jamming out to Taking Back Sunday. This girl and I had the same music taste it was unbelievable, Em was the definition of perfect.

As we were driving down the road I couldn't help but look at her instead. The way her fluffy hair bounced on her shoulders and smile brighter than the stars; despite what happened yesterday Em still shone.

"Gus oh my god concentrate on the road!"

"Chill, what could go wrong?"

"You're kidding me right? With my luck we'll crash and I don't want to die hungry"

I laughed but did as I was instructed, I didn't want to crash either...don't get me wrong I still admired her from the corner of my eye. Emily was utter beauty.

———————————
Hey :) This is what Gus and Emily's hair looks like. Also I hope you guys are enjoying this book!

Em's hair :

Gus' hair :

Gus' hair :