Drive By

Chapter Eighteen

Finally I was out of the hospital and those horrid gowns they make you wear, now back in the bus and wearing Gus's pink camo hoodie and a pair of his shorts with my own vans. This is what home felt like.

We were now on the very long road to California and we getting ready for the last three shows before tour ended. I was not ready. Don't get my wrong I can't wait to move in with Gus, it's just that I love touring with the guys so much it's gonna be weird not doing it for a few months.

After being on our way for only an hour, we had already switched on Scooby Doo and lit our blunts. I loved getting high, especially with the guy I love. Love, something I believed was nothing more than sex until I met Gus.

"Hey Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you believe in love?"

"I do now"

"What changed  your mind?"

"You Em"

Blushing like mad, I continued to get high and I laid my head on his lap as he stoked my hair. This is where I wanted to be for the rest of my life, it's still early days in our relationship and we were both only 19 but I meant it.

I couldn't help but think if this how Layla felt.

"I wanna shave my head"

I sat up too quickly; almost choking on my joint while I was hit with an overpowering head rush....and the munchies. I looked at him as if we had the same thought and grinned.

"Yo Steve?"

"Yeah Emily?"

I winced, the only one who called me Emily was John.

"How long until the nearest fast food restaurant?"

"I'm switching over with Daisy in 10 miles"

"Coolio"

Daisy was this sweet oldish lady who loved to drive and she was like a grandma to me. Weird I know but it was only platonic and I didn't care.

//////////////

Soon we were exactly how we were before but had new joints and a bit bag of Burger King each.

"Did you guys get food without us?

"Yep deal with it pussssyyyy"

Goth huffed and went to tell T the bad news as Gus and I laughed at their misfortune. I felt bad but there was not way I was sharing.

"I wanna shave my head"

"When?"

"Tomorrow maybe"

"Can i do it? Then we can do each other's nails!"

"That sounds perfect"

We had finished eating when I felt his hand slowly move up my leg and I wasted no time straddling him. This was going to be an all nighter.

Such fun

——————————-

Sorry for such short chapters recently but here are what Em and John look like❤️