White Girl

Chapter eighty three

Everyday I thought back to that moment five months ago when Gus proposed to me, I remember when all the parents went to sleep we all all got so wasted; I can't believe that was already FIVE months ago. Since then we've already booked the venue, caterers, entertainment etc...we even announced it publicly.

Now it's dress time.

Sitting in the drivers seat of mine and Gus' BRITISH Benz truck I waited for Emma with my other bridesmaids in the back; did I mention we never left London and got an apartment here?

"I'm coming I'm coming!"

Classic Emma, fashionably late.

"Get your ass in, we're dress shopping today!"

Climbing in the front passenger seat I sped off to the bridal shop as she said hi to Torie, Ellise, Lena (the plug) and Layla...also we patched things up with Lay and she's one of my best friends now. Crazy I know.

"So you excited for today?"

"Is that even a question? Today is the day I get to pick my wedding dress"

"So you're excited then?"

"Duh!"

The second we pulled over to the store I was out of the car and waiting for them before they could even take off their seatbelts. Yeah I was a bit too over-enthusiastic but I couldn't fucking care, I've been waiting for this day for five whole months.

"Woah this place is amazing!"

The entire boutique was shabby-chic with a crystal chandelier dangling in the centre of the room; not my style but still gorgeous. We looked around and took in the breath-taking view of the shop when a rather posh lady came up to us, she looked a bit pretentious but who cares?

"Well hello there, can I help you?"

This pretentious bitch had the voice of an angel.

"Yes we're here to to try on five bridesmaid dresses and one wedding dress"

"That's wonderful, can I ask who is the bride?"

"That would be me, I'm Emily and these are my bridesmaids Emma, Lena, Layla, Torie and Ellise"

"Nice to meet you all, follow me please"

We followed the lady to the back of the store where we were greeted with these beautiful dresses for the girls, how was I supposed to pick one? They all tried them on and thankfully all preferred my favourite out of the four; these pastel pink Loose gowns. Gus will love them.

Now it was time for my dress.

After the lady had put away the remaining dresses she brought out three wedding gowns for me to try on, I can't wait. I ran into the dressing room and tried on the first, yeah it was pretty but it wasn't the one however, I didn't even bother looking at the third because I was already in love with the second.

"Guys......I found it. I found the one"

"Show us!"

The minuet I stepped out the entire room fell silent, even strangers stopped to stare at me, did it look that bad?

"You look so elegant, you gotta let us take some pictures"

As they picked up my phone and snapped away I posed laughing my ass off; the dress matches my engagement ring, suited my body type and made me look hot as fuck.

The perfect combo.

I changed back into my leggings and hoodie, Layla and Emma going off to pay for the dresses as I looked back at the photos with the others. They looked fantastic.

"You have to post these em, they're so pretty!"

"Okay, okay"

(Just picture she has Em's tattoos)

Lil_em_

Lil_em_ - Guess what this is for? ;) 12

12.3K likes 14K comments
Yunggoth300 - y e s😭💘
User - ANSNDJLFKDNENE
User - @lilpeep @lilpeep
User - you ain't good enough for peep
Smokeasac - Gus is so lucky🖤
User - clout whore
Kathrynhollowoak - love you hunny, I'm so proud of you and my son❤️
User - QUEEN OML

///////////////////////

*Gus' POV*

"Dude dude dude, check your wifey's insta. Now"

Today was supposed to be chill while the girls were out shopping for......I have no idea. They wouldn't tell me. I picked up my phone as instructed by Dylan and opened Instagram, opening up Em's profile.

My eyes basically popped out of my head.

"Holy shit, that's my fiancé. Dylan, I'm marrying that goddess like girl. She's mine"

"Congrats dude, she looks stunning"

I felt tears come to my eyes and one even fell.......I was actually marrying her.

I'm marrying my soulmate.

————————

What seems scary, will bring new adventures

————————