Your Favourite Dress

Chapter thirty two

I stood there as Emma and Gus hugged it out as if they were two people who hadn't seen each other in years; what the hell was going on?

"Am I missing something here?"

"Babe, Emma and I have known each other since we were 8 years old!"

They were two people who hadn't seen each other in years.

"So my best friend/boyfriend is also best friends with my adoptive cousin best friend?"

"Basically yeah"

"This is.......amazing! Small world huh?"

"Totally! Listen Peep, you prepare for your show while Em and I catch up"

"You girls have fun...but not too much fun"

"You would like that wouldn't you?"

All Gus did was smirk and wink, causing a fit of giggles to erupt between us. This was going to be so fun; Emma makes everything better.

///////////////////

"They really treat him like that?"

"Yeah I heard everything, even Goth and T know about it and hate it"

"Jeez, what about Bexey?"

"Bex is never around when they start on Gus"

"This is all fucked up, I can't believe them. I thought they were all friends"

"Me too, Gus can't leave GBC until next year"

"I hope they don't beat him down too hard"

"Me neither, it kills me seeing all this happening and not being able to do anything"

"You really love him don't you?"

"Of course I fucking do"

"Out of all of his girlfriends, you're my favourite"

"You're only saying that because I'm your adoptive cousin"

"No, I'm saying that as some who has met all of his girlfriends; you're the only one who's cared this much"

"I would honestly die for him"

"Let's hope you don't have to because if you were to he wouldn't be able to live with himself"

////////////////////////

Gus' show had just finished as Emma, Bex, T, Goth and myself had finished getting ready. We looked dope as hell, especially Emma who had curled her hair and put on this dark red velvet dress with black heels. I had however gone for a black sheer top and black skirt with my hair up in a messy bun and converse on my feet. I don't do well in heels.

I don't normally like dressing up but his face when he saw us made it all worth it.

"Holy shit"

"Babe? Stop standing there let's go!"

"Yes ma'am"

"Ma'am? Save that one for later"

"How did I get so lucky?"

"If you were lucky you would get someone way better than me"

As if it was in a script, him and Emma both told me to shut up which made me laugh. They were such good friends it warmed my heart so much, I'm glad he had her by his side during his school years. I can't imagine the shit he must've gone through.

We arrived at the club and it stank of two things : booze and bathroom abortions but we chose to stay. It wasn't about where we were, it was about who we were with that mattered. I didn't even know what I was gulping down, I just knew that I didn't care because I was with my favourite people. Stupid I know.

Let's just say anything that happened after 2am was a blur.

"Heeeeeyyyyyy Emmmmaaa?"

"Yes?"

Emma was the only sober one, for some fucking reason.

"Youuu hhooottt"

"Thanks, you too"

"Can I fuuuucxkkk you?"

"We're cousins"

"It wouldnlook hoot"

"Seeeeeee? Gusssie agreees"

"You two are perfect together"

"Awwwwwww Thanksssssss"

I was going to feel this in the morning