Honestly

Chapter Ten

Obviously I kissed him back, I even tugged at his hair for a bit before we pulled away. He didn't say anything, just took my hand as we slowly walked along the deserted city streets on our way to the bus so we can go to the next show in Pennsylvania.

"I'm sorry I missed your kick off show"

"It's alright, you thought I broke your heart"

"Can we get real for a sec?"

"Hit me"

"What are we Gus? What do you want us to be"

"I want us to be together and happy"

He stopped me in my tracks again and placed his hands on my shoulders so he could look straight into my eyes.

"You make me happy Emily, you're not just a rebound or booty call. You make me what to live"

This time, it was my turn to cup his cheeks and kiss him and boy did he kiss me back. In fact, he carried me all the way back with my legs wrapped around his waist and lips locked with his. This boy had skills.

"So you two are together now I'm guessing?"

I screamed right into Peep's mouth as he tried to not to get jump scared himself. He carefully set me down; pecking my lips a final time before shooting many daggers at the two morons looking rather smug.

"If you must know, we are together and at least I can get some"

I stood there, laughing my ass off at their silly banta and headed to my bunk smiling like the Cheshire Cat. I was just about to climb inside when two hands snatched me and threw me onto Gus' "Private sleeping quarters"

"What are you doing Gussie?"

"I am making you sleep here with me from now on if you like it or not"

"And if I refuse?"

He climbed onto top of me, exposing his cheeky grin as I pecked his nose.

"Well I'll just have to punish you"

"Yo love birds! Your door is open!"

"Fuck off Horseface"

"What did I do?"

"Who said I was talking to you horsehead?"

A bunch of 'Oooooss' bounced around the bus as Gus high fives me. He used his lanky legs to shut the door in T's face as we continued kissing.

"It might be too early to say this Gus but....."

"It's okay"

"I love you"

"I love you Em"

////////////

I woke up, exactly a month after I first did; naked next to a certain someone who was also in the nude. None of us was high or drunk though, just intoxicated in each other.

Even in his sleep he was beaming.

I pulled on my scattered underwear and threw on Gussie's jersey and a pair of his shorts. Men's clothes were so comfy what the hell? Lucky morons.

Walking out our room, I saw the other two boys passed out with drugs all around them. Yep, morons...... my morons. Just like that day no too long ago, I cleaned up their mess and sat around them.

I was thankful for these boys to the point where words could not describe how much they meant to me. They were so incredible it blew me away, who else would buy you a new wardrobe just so that you can stay longer?

"Morning baby girl"

"Morning Gussie"

He sat next to me and nuzzled in my neck and whispered :

"Let's prank them"

"Why don't we pretend that I've broken my neck and while you talk to them I scare the crap out of them?"

"I love you so much"

"And I love you"

Once we were all ready, I threw myself off my bunk for the thud effect and stayed face down so I could get away with some secret breathing. This prank was going to be our best one yet.

"OH FUCK EM"

Gus has woken the boys and in any moment I'm going to be as dead as a fly. I felt the vibrations of footsteps and waited for the fun to start.

"I don't know what happened"

"What the fuck did you do?"

"Is she alright?"

"Her neck is broken?!"

"Oh god she's dead"

It took all my willpower to not laugh because I know it'll be worth it. I stayed still as I felt Gus lightly kick my leg meaning I could move. It's time to party. I grabbed the air horn from under one of the bunks and tip-toed so I was right behind them.

3...2...1...

HHHHHHOOOOONNNNKKKKK!!!

I have never in my life ever seen two grown men jump so far outta their skin and it was amazing. Gus and I collapsed with laughter and tried (but failed) at trying to calm the other down.

"WHAT THE HELL!??"

The more they screamed the more we laughed, it even began to physically hurt.

"Okay we are SO going to get you two back!"

"Whatever ever you say"

I looked out the window and show the blurred highway.

"Where are we?"

"Five minutes from Pennsylvania and seven hours from the hotel"

This sparked my interest.

"Hotel?"

Gus and I both looked at each other and wiggled our eyebrows. He was honestly the one for me, we've only been going out for twelve hours and I've only known him a month but there's just something about him.

"Steve, how long until we can stop for breakfast?"

" Thirty miles until a McDonald's"

"YES"

"Damn gurl, you like your food don't you?"

"Oh horsehead, you have no idea"

/////////////

Soon we sat in a booth in McDonald's, chowing down our breakfasts and cracking jokes with each other.

I honestly love these guys so much.