Shame On U

Chapter forty seven

*Gus' POV*

"Okay Peep, have a safe trip. Call me as soon as you land and on Christmas; especially Christmas. One more thing, take care of Em"

"Okay Mamma, I'll call you everyday I can. And of course I'll take of Em"

"Stay safe babies, both of you"

"We will Liza, stay safe yourself"

I watched Em and Mamma hug before I hugged Mam myself. These past two weeks I have really treasured with all my heart; it made me realise how many people would actually be affected if something were to happen to me. It gave me another reason to live.

After one last hug Em and I went past customs and into the food court area while we waited to board our plane to Boston. My eyes immediately went to the Burger King while I saw her eyes brighten at the sight of subway; this could only be settled one way. We turned to face each other, a daring gleam in our eyes as we held our hands out.

"One game"

"First winner decides"

"On shoot"

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS SHOOT!"

I looked down and huffed while she jumped up and down in victory, giggling like a child; she had won. Sticking my tongue out at her I turned my head away and pretended to be mad. Em took my hand and led me over to the Subway line where we got our food, don't get me wrong I like Subway but it didn't compare to Burger King. With our orders in our hands I headed over to the dining area when I was pulled over to the BK line.

"Why are we queuing for Burger King?"

"Well I want Subway, you want this so we're getting both"

"Oh my god you are beyond amazing, I could kiss you"

"Why don't you?"

"Cause we about to order"

"You right, food comes first"

I could not express how much I loved this girl. She wasn't like any other out there, Em was like one of the guys but had a body of a goddess and all the perks of a female. I'm so fucking in love. It was like I found my other half; all of this over food I know.

We headed to a table for two with our sandwiches, burgers and fries; knowing we could easily finish all of this in plenty of time. Get yourself a girl who can challenge you at an eating contest. That girl's a keeper I'm telling you. Half way through our burgers and fries, our flight got called for last minute boarding. We had two minutes to get to the other side of the airport with all our food.

That's our luck for you.

I grabbed her hand, making sure I had our carry on luggage when she pulled away and grabbed her own bag.

"Em we have to go or we're going to  miss our flight"

"I ain't leaving all this food behind"

Shoving the leftovers into her rucksack, she slung it over her shoulder and had her turn at pulling me along. Despite being a good 3 inches shorter than me she didn't stumble once when I was falling over my feet every second; looking at her ass didn't help. Em was wearing spandex and my pink hellboy hoodie, i couldn't stop myself.

"Stop looking at my ass baby"

"Sorry darling, it's too good not to appreciate"

"Once we're on the plane we need to eat our food"

"Once we finish eating out burgers can I eat something else?"

"You're disgusting Gussie"

"Don't you love it"

"Let's just board the plane"

Em and I handed our boarding passes to the flight marshal and we went through with ease. Getting a few looks from judgemental assholes we took our seats in economy (we don't take first class unless management book the tickets). My plans to ignore the stares didn't go as planned as Em took action.

"Do you have to look at him like that?"

The old lady looked at her in horror

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, I saw the way you looked down on him as if he was beneath you"

"Young lady, have you seen his tattoos? They're disgraceful"

"How dare you. That crybaby one is so that he is always reminded to stay grateful, that starry night one is our  tattoo we both got so we could always be with each other and that one on his other arm is in honour of his mother. His mother who is very proud of him might I add, this man works harder than anyone I know and dear god does he deserve everything he gets. Know his story before you judge, shame on you people"

A round of applause followed Em's rant as the rich fuckers looked down in embarrassment.

"You didn't need to do that"

"Baby, shut up and let's eat before I rant to you to"

I did as I was told and dug into my burgers, this was going to be delicious even though take off was bad.

Now I know what it's like to be pregnant because I have food baby triplets; it was ridiculous. I was sat by the window, Em next to me with the isle seat empty; we got lucky. Getting comfy in my seat, I tried to get into the film that was playing when someone put their hand on my upper thigh and put their chin on my shoulder.

"I'm going to the toilet, join me in three minutes. We gonna join a certain mile high club"

Without another word Em got up and left to the bathroom while I sat here in utter shock.

"Why am I still sitting here? Baby come to daddy"