Avoid

Chapter thirty seven

As our final day in Boston was up, Emma had to sadly say goodbye before we continued tour. It was going to be sad not having another female on the bus but I knew it wouldn't be too bad, I liked most of the guys. The only ones that gave me an odd feeling was Fish and Mackned.

We on the highway going somewhere, I never really payed attention, when Fish barged into our room as I was only in my underwear. Bloody dickhead.

"Fish! Get out"

"Sorry baby, didn't mean to but I'm glad I did"

"Get out!"

I tried to cover myself with a nearby stray blanket but as he approached, Fish snatched it out of my hands and threw it back on the floor. His pupils were large and breath stank of Hennessy; most likely drunk and high on cocaine or something.

"Fish, you're high and drunk. Walk away because you don't know what you're doing"

"Baby I know exactly what I'm doing, soon I'm going to be doing you"

"Back off Fish, i mean it"

"I know you want me babe"

I didn't expect him to push me against the wall and force his lips on my neck. With all my strength I tried to pry him off me but Fish pinned my hands above my head so I couldn't move. There was only one thing I could do as a last resort, i didn't want to but it was the only thing that would get Fish off of me.

"GUSTAV"

Like the flash I was dropped on the ground as Gus came running into the room, ready to protect me. He stood in doorway observing the scene, Fish standing by the bed faking a horrified expression and me slumped against the wall in my underwear.

"That girl you got Peep, ain't a loyal one. I accidentally came in, she took one look at me and basically pounced"

I stood up, with the same expression as Fish but genuine.

"What? You lying bastard. You barged in and latched yourself on my neck!"

"Hey, just because you're a slut and don't want your man to know doesn't mean you can drag me down with you"

"How dare yo-"

"Both of you stop, now. Baby, put some clothes on and wait out there as for you Fish, I want a little chat"

I scooped up some clothes, a pair of Gus' shorts and jersey before hurrying out and into the bathroom to change. I hope he believes me, surely he believes me? Gus knows I would never cheat, let alone with one of his 'friends'.

Looking like a multicoloured highlighter in the orange jersey and blue shorts, I headed to the mini kitchen to make some much needed coffee. I grabbed two cups, one for me and one for Gus; hoping he wouldn't throw it in my face.

"Anyone want any coffee while I'm making it?"

"Coffee sounds nice right now"

I whipped around and saw Fish looking rather unpleased with a black eye and bleeding lip. As he took a seat next to Bexey, Gus came walking out with a slightly bloodied knuckle and a very proud grin. At the sight of me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pecked my lips; he believed me.

"I know you wouldn't kiss another person, especially not Fish"

"I wouldn't play you like that if there was a gun to my head"

"If there was a gun to your head, I would do anything to make it so the bullet would hit me instead"

"You shouldn't want that, trust me it hurts like a bitch. I've been there"

"I know you've been there, that was one of the scariest days of my life"

"There was no reason for you to be scared, for you Gus I'll always try"

///////////////////

"YOU SON OF A BITCH"

"And that's why you don't challenge me at Mario Cart"

"I'm going to get you"

"Come and get me then Bexey boo"

Despite being on the bumpy highway, Bex still chased me around the bus for beating him at a videogame. I saw Gus by the bunks and hid behind him, I thought he would be on my side. The second he knew of the situation Gus became someone else I had to run from. Bexey I could escape from but Gustav? He got me in a second.

"Gus put me down!"

Around the bus he paraded me around like a king who had just caught his Queen. In this case it being Mario who had just caught his peach.

"You shall now refer to me as King Peep, your royal highness"

As King Peep put me down, I stood on my tip toes so my mouth was by his ear.

"What about Daddy?"

I softly giggled at his sharp intake of breath and walked away, making sure to swing my hips more extravagantly. Boy he was fun to tease. I sat down and turned the TV on; pretending to ignore him.

"Excuse me, you can't be doing that to me baby girl"

"Why not? What are you going to do?"

"Why don't I show you?"

Amongst our erotic moment, both wrapped up in each other's eyes. We were rudely interrupted by non other than Goth.

"GET A ROOM SCARY ASSES"