Walk Away As The Door Slams

Chapter twenty

"You Bitch, I trusted you!"

The hell? What time is it?

I felt a firm whack on my face and opened my eyes to see a pillow flying at my face. What was going on? I could still feel the high leaving my system and just felt shit.

"I hate you!"

Was that....Gus?

"Babe, What's going on?"

"Shut up!"

Another whack of the pillow hit me as I felt an arm go over my waist. I fully opened my eyes and saw Gus absolutely sobbing with the soft weapon clutched in his hand. If he was in front of me.........who was next to me?

I looked down at my half naked body; only my underwear and bra on with T's hand over me. He was naked.

Oh Fuck.

I screamed at leaped out of bed, I knew I didn't want to see T's dick and I knew exactly what this looked like to Gus. I slept with his best friend. What scared me the most is that I could've done, I had no idea.

"As soon as we stop I want you out!"

"Okay Babe, listen to me. I understand it's hard to believe but it's not what it looks like....I hope"

"Yeah I hope so too because I fucking loved you!"

I can't help it, the way he said love in the past tense shattered every fibre in my body. I wanted to crumple down and cry; find a way out of this mess. I had to...some how.

"You're just like Layla, no, worse!"

"Gus, calm down, we can figure this out"

"The only thing you have to figure out is how you're getting back to New York!"

"What the fuck?"

T started to wake up and put together what was going on and immediately put his boxers on; looking just as worried as I was.

"Dude, I swear we didn't do anything"

Gus, who was still crying, chucked the pillow at him in rage.

"And fuck you for sleeping with my girlfriend!"

"I'm telling you we didn't do anything!"

"Bullshit!"

He turned back to me, picked up the nearest item, and threw it at my head as hard as he could. It was a beer bottle. Shards flew everywhere and some even cut me, who was he? I looked deep into his eyes, trying to figure out what was going through his mind.

"Get out of my room"

With my head hung low, I walked out and got changed into just black leggings and Gus' yellow sweatshirt I never gave back. I felt weird and ashamed to be back in my bunk after months of being in Peep's room. I missed the funny hentai posters and and the smell of his cologne which only lingered on his clothing now.

I began to cry. In the back of my mind last night I knew getting wasted was a bad idea and I was right. I had cheated on the love of my life; chances of getting him back were terrifyingly low which scared the crap outta me.

"Holy shit are you bleeding?"

I snapped my head around and saw Goth right there, starring at me wide eyed. I looked down as pale patches of blood began to seep through the sweatshirt. Great. I had lost my boyfriend and ruined his hoodie.

"Come here"

////////////////////

After half an hour Goth was still patching me up, I even had to take the jumper off there were so many cuts and scrapes. Gus must've thrown that bottle pretty hard for it to just explode like it did.

"Jesus even some of your hairs soaked red"

"I didn't even feel it"

"Damn"

Goth continued to wipe away the blood stains off of my chest and face, he even washed the blood out of my hair. He was so sweet and one of the best people I've ever met. Him and T were my true best  friends.

A door opened and sniffles could be heard all throughout the bus; Gus had finally come out of his room.

"Oh you get your tits out for everyone now?"

I kept quiet, I couldn't bring myself to say anything back. I didn't have the strength. Goth did.

"Dude you need to shut the hell up, we were all fucked up so no one knows what happened"

He just ignored him, I totally understood though. It's not his fault that I broke his heart.....possibly. I don't know. It hurt so much every time he insulted me but deep down I probably did cheat on him.

"Holy shit, you gotta see this"

Goth passed me his phone and showed me a video of last night; pizza boxes and cocaine covered the bus. I saw myself randomly get up and strip to my underwear and bra, so that's why I was half naked. After a few minutes, I was passed out in Gus' bed and soon T did after going to the toilet and forgetting to put his boxers back on.

I knew it. I fucking knew it. Tears of relief and anger flowed as I stormed over to Peep who was about to get high. He looked up at me and I saw tears well up in his eyes.

"You might wanna take a look at this"

He caught Goth's phone in his hands but reluctantly turned the screen over.

"What is this? A video of you sucking a dick too, Layla number two?"

He started watching the video before I could respond and his face fell as everything became clear. His expression showed everything, guilt, sadness, etc.

"Em, I..."

"Shove it"

Luckily for me, we had just arrived outside our hotel and I flew off the bus not bothering to grab my phone  or anything. I just needed to think for a while.