Your Going Down Spider Boy/Dad!Tony Stark

Before you read this. I want to say. I love Peter Parker and Tom Holland with all my heart. But this is an imagine from Tony's daughter perceptive. So she's really not into him just yet.

You weren't jealous. PFFFT.

Your father was Tony Stark. Iron Man. And you loved him with all your heart.

But then he became a little distant. He then introduced a new kid to the team.

"Y/N this is Peter Parker." Tony said.  You growl in annoyance.

"We don't need him." You said. You didn't mean to be rude to Peter. He seemed like a nice boy that you would want to be friends with.

But. It made you a bit jealous. He had hung out more with this Parker kid than he did with you.

"Y/N." He warned. You rolled your eyes. Peter blushed in embarrassment.

"I'm Y/N." You growled. Peter nodded and shook your hand.

"Ok Peter go home. And remember. Tomorrow." Tony said. Peter nodded and flashed you a smile.

Tony then turned to you.

"What was that all about?" He asked, his hands on his hips.

"He's not good enough for the team." You growled. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. He's joining our team." Tony said.

"Then maybe I'm going to switch teams." You blurted. Tony gave you a hurt look.

"You're gonna go on Cap's team?" He asked, pain on his eyes.

"Yeah. Cause it seems like you'd rather have him on the team than me!" You yelled.

"I bet you wish he was your son. Huh." You grunted. Tony didn't respond.

"I'm leaving." You grunted. Tony sent you a sorrowful look.

He nodded as you left with your stuff.

—————

Finally it was war day. You stood across from your father's team.

"Attack." Bucky growled. You nodded and used your suit.

You fired a blast at Peter. He fell backwards onto the ground.

He groaned and used webs to bring you down. You cursed.

"Fucking Spider." You said. You fired a blast, which sent him backwards.

Peter winced and stood back up. Tony fired a blast at Cap.

"Y/N Stop." He said.

You put your hand up and fired another blast.

Peter nearly missed and webbed You to the ground.

"Good job, Pete." Tony said.

You felt anger boil up inside you. You fired two blasts at him. Peter was sent back. He fell to the ground.

And audible crack was heard. He clutched his arm.

It wasn't broken. Just slightly sprained.

You aimed another blaster at him.

"This is for stealing my spot on the team." You growled and fired at him.

He groaned in pain.

"This is for making my dad want you as his kid than me." You said once again and shot him. Tony's eyes widen.

Your arc reactor blaster glowed and it was aimed for Peter.

Tears ran down your cheeks.

"This is for taking my dad away from me." You croaked out. You fired and Peter was thrown backwards.

Peter groaned in pain and sat up. He clutched his side and cursed. He was fine but just hurt with bruises.

Tony took his helmet off and ran towards Peter.

"Peter are you ok?" He asked.

You felt tears blur your vision.

"Y/N lets go." Steve said.

Tony gave you a glance as you walked away.

———

"Did you know?" Tony asked. Bucky and Steve looked at each other.

"I didn't know he-."

"Don't bull shit me Rogers. Did you know?" Tony asked again.

You stood beside Steve.

"Yes." Steve said. Tony glared and aimed his repulsers at them.

It was risky fight. Two super soldiers versus a man in a high tech suit.

Then your father was thrown to the ground.

Bucky was thrown backwards by a blast. He soon got back up and joined the fight.

You clenched Your fists. Steve and Bucky turned to you. They stepped out of your way. Your palms aimed at Tony.

Tony was bloody and bruised. He had many cuts and many scratches on his face.

"Y/N Please." He said. You kept your blasts on him. Steve sent you a worried look.

He didn't agree with Tony. But he didn't know if you were to take it this far.

Tony felt tears come down his cheeks. You sobbed silently as you held Your blasts at him.

"I love you. I'm sorry." You said. Tony closed his eyes waiting for impact.

The blasts were shot. Tony opened his eyes to see Bucky and Steve on the ground.

Bucky groaned in annoyance. He went for a punch. You nearly dodged.

"Sorry Barnes." You said and punched his stomach.

He used his metal arm to pin you to the ground.

Tony growled in anger. He fired his repulser at Bucky.

Bucky dodged and pinned Tony beaneath him. Steve then brought his shield down on Tony's Arc Reactor.

"Y/N I understand why you betrayed us. I don't care. I understand you can't do that to a family member."

"We're still here for you though." Steve said.

You nodded and picked your father up. You helped him back to Stark tower. Where you healed his wounds.

———
Alternate Ending
———

You aimed your repulsers at Tony.

Tony closed his eyes as he waited for impact.

He was then blasted backwards.

Tony's eyes widen at what you did.

Your eyes harden under his gaze. You blast him again.

Tony coughed out blood.

You gulp and stop.

"I'm sorry father." You said.

You then punch his Arc Reactor hard, against his suit.

It broke immediately.

Your father stared at you.

Steve and Bucky turned to leave.

You gave Tony one last look and a sincere smile,

"Love ya."