Karaoke Night

Tony had tried his hardest for you to notice him. He wanted you to be his, no one else's.

"Hey gorgeous!" He exclaimed as you walked into the room. You sent him a nod and sat down next to him.

Tony smiled widely and sat next to you, his eyes never leaving you.

You catch him staring and he quickly looks away. You rolled your eyes.

"Bucky said we all need to be in the living room." Steve growled and you sighed.

Sam and Bucky carry the table out of the living room. They made space in the middle of the living room.

Your eyes widen at the Karaoke machine being brought in.

"Who's ready?" He asked smirking. You smiled and nodded. Bucky and Sam had already wrote names for songs in the hat.

"Everyone get a paper. Then everyone sings that song." Sam said smiling.

You opened your paper and groaned in annoyance. But internally you were really happy.

You got to sing (favorite song). You saw Tony's face grow red at his song.

"I fucking hate you guys." Tony growled as Steve smirked.

"Well since you volunteered." Sam said and propped the mic on for him. Tony sighed.

He walked up towards the mic, his ears grew red. His eyes located yours, those brown ones making you melt.

He took a deep breath and then thought,

'Your Tony Fucking Stark.'

Tony's smirk appeared onto his face. His confidence coming back.

He stripped his suit jacket off and you saw his muscles clenched underneath his tight white shirt.

"Hit it." Tony said and grabbed the mic. Steve and Bucky exchanged a look. Sam held his hand out for the piece of paper.

Sam read it and smirked, he gave Steve and Bucky a look. Natasha and Clint nodded.

Everyone left the living area. At least so you thought. They all hid behind the couch.

Tony took a deep breath and steadied the mic. The song came on and he tapped his foot to the beat.

He then started to sing.

Spent 24 hours
I need more hours with you

You spent the weekend
Getting even, ooh ooh

We spent the late nights
Making things right, between us

But now it's all good babe
Roll that Backwood babe
And play me close

He smiled widely as he sang. Your eyes widen at his voice. Tony was a pretty good singer. He seemed to focus his gaze on you.

That's when you knew he was singing to you. You started to feel your face get hot.

Tony gave you a sincere smile and sang with more confidence. He tossed the mic into his left hand.

'Cause girls like you
Run around with guys like me
'Til sundown, when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Tony said pointing at you and singing loudly. He disconnected the mic and walked towards you.

Bucky and Steve record and chuckle from behind the couch.