Spider-Boy/Requested

Requested by Sprinklesrawsome123

Warnings: Cursing

Dad!Tony Stark

———

"Dad, Peter and I are going to do homework, upstairs!" You yelled and Tony looked up from his suit.

You and Peter were standing next to each other. Peter had class work under his arm. You smiled innocently at your father.

"Ok, call me if you need anything." He mumbled and got back to his work.

You hurried upstairs towards your room. You and Peter closed the door and you wrapped your arms around him.

"I missed you." You said and kissed his cheek. Peter's cheeks turned red as he smiled.

"I missed you too." He said and kissed your nose. You chuckled and placed your class work next to his on the bed.

"Should we start studying?" You asked and Peter nodded. He pulled out a sheet of paper.

"So should we start on Math or Science?" He asked.

"Science is easy for us. I hate math. So let's start with math." You groaned and Peter nodded.

"Ok what's the....No that one is too hard, Uhh." He said trying to look for an easy problem.

You chuckled at his confusion. He was adorable trying to figure things out. You leaned near him and captured his lips with yours.

It was a short and sweet kiss. You both separated and smiled.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" You both turned to see Tony staring at you both. He glared at Peter and clenched his jaw.

"I'm hoping I didn't see what I just saw." He said and tried to avoid contact with you both.

"Dad it's not what it looks li— Actually it's exactly how it looks like." You said and Tony sighed.

"I'm dating Peter. I know I should've told you sooner, I'm sorry." You said and Tony still refused to look at you.

"Peter, what did I tell you about dating my daughter?!" Tony asked and finally looked at both of you.

"Dad, it's fine." You said trying to calm him down. Tony's right hand was curled into a fist.

Peter glanced at you nervously as you tried to divert the conversation. Tony bit his lower lip and sighed.

"Ok, I'm going to calm down. You've grown up. I need to face it. But still, you should've told me." He said and left the room.

Peter and you looked at each other.

"He took that surprisingly well." You said and Peter nodded. Then you heard loud yells and curses coming from the lab.

"There it is." You said and Peter chuckled.

"Well, at least he didn't hurt you." You said and Peter's face paled. You cupped his cheek and smiled at him.

"Don't worry Spider-Boy. I won't let him hurt you."