Harmless Flirting/Requested

Requested by toomanyfandoms2905
Thank you for requesting!

#77: "Are You Jealous?"

Warnings: Smutty, Smut, Smut

———

"Good morning gorgeous." Clint said and walked into the kitchen. You blushed and continued to eat your cereal.

Tony was next to walk in, he seated at the couch. He kissed your head and sat next to you.

"Your looking beautiful today." Clint said again and sat on the opposite side of you. You smiled at him.

"Thanks Clint, you don't look so bad yourself." You said and kissed Clint's cheek. Tony rolled his eyes.

He had no idea why you had a crush on BirdBrain. You should be with him. At least that's what he thought.

"Y/N." Tony yelled your name. You looked at him.

"Yeah?" You asked. Tony pulled you onto his lap and glared at Clint. You blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck.

Clint rolled his eyes and winked at you. You blush again and bit your bottom lip.

"She's mine Barton. Back off." Tony mused and held you tightly. Clint scoffed and gave him the finger. Clint quickly left his seat and went to the training area.

Tony turned you around so you were facing him, his brown eyes dark. He pulled you close to him, his lips inches from yours.

You felt yourself get wet with anticipation. Tony was always an attractive guy, If you do say so yourself.

You raised a brow, waiting for him to do something. Tony pressed his lips against yours. You smiled at the feeling of his stubble against your bottom lip.

You felt Tony get excited from beneath you. He pinned you onto the couch, his arms on either side of you.

"I'm gonna make sure Clint knows your mine." He says, kissing down your neck. You moan as he gets to your sweet spot. He sucks the soft skin and leaves a hickey.

After leaving what's felt like a thousand hickies, Tony takes his shirt off. Your hands trails down his body and trace his toned muscular body.

He pulls your shirt off eagerly and kissed up your neck towards your jaw. You attached your lips against his again. You slip your tongue into his mouth and he moans.

Tony quickly fumbled with his belt, one handedly. You helped him with your left hand and slipped the belt out. You unzipped his jeans and pushed them off.

He was soon left in his briefs. He separated his lips from yours to catch his breath. His member tight against his boxers.

"Tony." You whimpered, he smirked and slipped his boxers off. His member popped free and he moaned at the relief. You quickly slipped your undergarments off.

Tony kissed your neck and trailed is tongue against your jaw. He was one kinky little shit. You moaned and he settled at your entrance.

Tony thrusted forward, bringing his hips to meet yours. You moaned and your hands went to his hair. Tony groaned and thrusted harder into you.

Moans and pants filled the room. Tony harshly thrusted into you, his member twitched inside you. You moaned and came on him. Tony moaned and reached his climax. He pulled out of you.

"Woah." Tony said and smirked at you. You roll your eyes and smiled at him.

"We are definitely doing that again."