Another One?!

Set in Age of Ultron

You gave Tony a glance as he spoke to Jarvis. You flew close to him and helped him.

"Hey, Y/N,  do you see a power source for that shield?" Tony asked eagerly as he flew towards the forcefield, covering a large building.

You sighed and replied through the comms.

"Yes." You said, you heard shuffling on the other line.

"Great, I wanna poke it with something." He said grinning like a child.

You rolled your eyes and followed in pursuit. The shield finally gets taken down.

You and Tony raced in the building and split up into different rooms. You see some people in one room and held your repulsers up.

"Guys, Stop. We gotta talk about this." You said as they all turned to you.

Your small missiles launched out of your suit. They all landed in their legs.

"Good talk." You said smirking and walked around the base.

"No it wasn't." One of the groaning men replied, in pain. You chuckled and got out of your suit.

You walked towards Tony who was also out of his suit. He was looking around carefully.

He put his hands onto the wall and gave you a smirk.

"Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door." He repeated and pushed his palms onto the wall.

The wall spectated into a door and he smiled widely. He let out the smallest and cutest,

"Yay."

You chuckled and kissed his cheek at his adorableness. Tony rolled his eyes and walked inside.

He saw the scepter and took a look at it. You and him glanced at each other.

Then you heard footsteps from behind. You saw Tony get in and out of focus.

"Tony." You asked and looked around. You narrowed your eyes at him and glanced at the scepter.

You sighed and watched as he knelt down and looked everywhere. You then held your hand out, and the suit glove engulfed your hand.

You caught the scepter and smirked as the light  brightened. Tony looked at you in awe as you got it.

You glanced back down at him and smirked.

"Let's go."

———

Tony excitedly looked and inspected the scepter. A plan forming in his mind.

"Banner, do you know what this means?" He asked smiling widely.

Banner rolled his eyes.

"With this advanced shit....I mean. I want to add this to the Ultron program. So, we can create Ultron." Tony said nodding. Banner gulped.

"What's Ultron?" You asked and leaned against the doorway. You raised a brow at Tony.

Tony chuckled nervously and gave Banner a glare.

"Nothing."

You rolled your eyes and looked at Bruce.

"Bruce what's Ultron?" You asked and Tony sent Bruce a pleading look.

Bruce hesitantly looked at Tony and you. He finally shook his head and didn't speak. Tony smiled.

"Bruce if you don't tell me I'll kick the shit out of you." You said and grinned as Bruce spilled.