Driving Me Crazy/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing, Dirty

———

"Steve I'm going to murder you!" You yell at your brother as he runs away with your phone. He was rearranging everything, including your contact list.

Steve kept giggling and finally ran into Bucky's room. The door was locked in an instant and you growled in anger.

You kept knocking onto the door, but nothing happened. Tony was walking by and noticed you.

"Hey, Y/—," He stopped as he took in your attire. You wore a large shirt, which was Steve's. You were in the middle of changing into sweats when he stole your phone so you were in your undergarments.

Tony bit his lower lip and finally regained his composure.

"H-Hey Y/N. Do you need help?" He asked and you finally looked up at him. You smirked and nodded.

"Steve stole my phone, and I know he's doing something with it!" You yelled at the door as Bucky laughed.

"I can help you with that," He said and kneeled next to the door. He pulled out the key used for the door. He had the key to every door in the tower.

He looked up at you when he finally unlocked it. His eyes wandered over your body. His breath hitched, and he tried to look away before it seemed creepy. His breath hitched because of what your undergarments said,

All You Can Eat

I'm sorry, but what in the actual hell?! Steve, what have you been teaching HER!?! The virgin is definitely doing something wrong if his sister is wearing this?! Tony ignored his thoughts and looked back at you.

"Here you go," He mumbled and you grinned at him.

"Thanks Tony," You said and wrapped your arms around him. He hugged you back and gave you an awkward smile.

"Anytime," He says as you separate from him and barge into Bucky's room. Tony walked back to his lab, you still on his mind.

———

Ever since then Tony has been infatuated with you. You were always on his mind. During missions, during meetings, even when he's working in the lab.

He couldn't get you off his mind. He felt like he was being teased 24/7. It's lot the best thing to think about. Especially when your his teammates sister. He would always talk to Jarvis about it, now he talked to Bruce as well.

He was waiting for Bruce to say, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" Or something among the lines of that. But, eagerly, Bruce glances up from his work.

"Do it," He said and propped his glasses onto his nose. Tony glanced at the man, surprised that he was condoning this. Tony began to feel giddy, a small childish smile crept onto his lips.

"Really?!" Tony asked

"Yeah," Bruce said giving him a genuine smile. He went back to his work. Tony gave him a quick hug, which made the scientist turn a bit red. Tony ran out of the room and went to go find you.

He slammed your door open and he looked around. He couldn't find you, so instinctively he was going to leave. Then, something caught his eye. He cocked his head and his eyes widen.

"Well, Well, Well," He drawled and grabbed the object he had found on top of the drawer. He heard the door open behind him, his mouth formed a smirk as he turned around. You stared at him as he held a vibrator in his hand.

"Tony..." You said and closed the door behind you, to keep from Steve coming in. Tony cockily strutted towards you. His face getting close to yours.

"Now Ms. Rogers, why would you have something like this in your room?" He said quietly. You glared at him, but it was hard to stay mad at him when his body was close to yours.

You put your hands on his toned chest as his eyes darken with lust. He threw the vibrator onto the bed and pushed his lips against yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck, your legs now around his waist.

He pushed you against your bedroom wall, a low growl escaped his throat as you let out a small moan.

"You've been driving me crazy all week, especially this morning with those panties you wore, Ms. Rogers," He says after he separated his lips from yours. His lips hover over yours and he smiles.

His body starts to press against you. His hips moving against yours in one swift motion. You bit your lip from saying a curse. Tony's lips are back on your neck, his hands already undressing you.

His lips separate from your neck once he heard you moan. He looked at you and grinned. Breathlessly, He said,

"Now it's my turn to drive you crazy,"