Asgardian Friends/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing

———

Thor has recently gotten back from his large "vacation", that's what Tony likes to call it. With his new badass powers and badass haircut.

Thor wanted to go out with you, He was curious. It's been so long since he's been to earth.

"Ok, we can go shopping. If you want?" You asked and he nodded.

"Can Loki come along?" He asked as he dragged Loki with him. You nodded and Loki reluctantly walked with you both to the car.

"I'm going to hate this." Loki mumbled as he sat in the passenger seat.

"I'll be back Tony. I'm going out!" You said and Tony nodded. He was a bit sad you left him alone in the tower.

He decided to make the best of it. He settled himself in front of the TV and surfed through channels.

———
Meanwhile,
———

You finally drove to the mall and parked the car. You guys were able to sneak in without any reporters getting near you.

The first store you saw was a (store type). Loki and Thor looked through clothing. Thor grabbed random clothing and went into the fitting room.

You and Loki laughed as Thor came out each time wearing something ridiculous. You took pictures to show Tony at home.

Once, Thor tried all his clothing, he put them back and thanked a random clerk. Loki snorted and walked with you towards another aisle.

Loki now was looking though clothing with you. He seemed to enjoy it a bit. Thor was staring at a Yogurt stand near the store.

He walked towards Loki and pointed at the stand happily.

"LOKI, WE MUST TRY THE DELICIOUS YOGURT!" He yelled and everyone turned to look towards you both.

Loki tried to shush him, but it was too late. Reporters instantly bombarded you guys and surrounded you all. Loki grew agitated at the amount of photos.

Many fans and reporters yelled out questions.

"Mrs. Stark do you enjoy this store?"

"Thor, are you single?"

"Can I touch your bicep?"

"LOKI HOW IS IT HAVING EARTH'S GREATEST ASS?!"

Thor seemed a bit nervous as each question came after him. You held him close as Loki dragged you out of the store.

He pulled you and Thor with him out. You bumped into Thor. Thor caught you and held you against his chest. You thanked him kindly and separated from him.

You all hurriedly walked towards another store. You seemed to finally loose the reporters, so you continued shopping.

Finally, after Loki and you got clothes. And Thor got his yogurt. You all raced home with bags full of your belongings.

"That was pretty fun." Loki admitted, calmly and you chuckled. Thor was too busy eating his cup of yogurt to notice Loki's confession.

You parked the car and you all got out. Loki carries his dozen bags towards his room. Thor helped him with it. You brought your four bags into the living room.

You notice Tony on the couch. He was buried under a bunch blankets. He must be asleep. You chuckled and Tony shot up.

"Well look who it is." He mumbled, his voice hoarse. You raise a brow and frown at his hoarse voice.

"Excuse me?" You asked confused. He snorted and turned on the TV. He stuffed his face back into a pillow.

You looked at the screen.

"Mrs. Stark and God of Thunder having an affair behind Iron Man's back?"

"Mrs. Stark cheating on Tony Stark?"

"God of Thunder making a move on Tony Stark's wife?"

A bunch of accusations were made. You face-palmed and sat next to Tony on the couch. You ran your hand through his hair. (THE PRECIOUS FLOOF)

"Tony, I wasn't cheating on you." You said and he looked up at you. His eyes were red and tears threatened to come down his cheeks.

"Really because in that picture it clearly looks like you and Thor are together." He said, his voice raspy.

"Tony, Thor might be a massive hunk. Very muscular...and has amazing hair."

"Not helping." He growled and buried his face back into the blankets.

"But, I love you more." You said and he looked up. His eyes wide as a small smile crept onto his lips.

"Look." You said and pulled your phone out. Tony sat up and leaned against your shoulder. Blanket still wrapped around him.

He smiled and chuckled at the numerous photos you took of Thor at the store.

"There's that beautiful smile." You said and kissed his lips. He smiled against the kiss and pulled away.

If only you knew that would be the last smile you'd see from Anthony Edward Stark.