When I Was Your Man/Requested

Requested by mapreza1

Warnings: Cursing, Angst?

I hope this was good, I'm not really good at the lyric ones. But here you go!

On an unrelated note, should I make a Avengers RP (role play) book?

I'm maybe considering it?!

———

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

Tony's head spinned as he laid onto the bed. It felt empty without you. It didn't feel right at all. 

He was stupid.

Yes he was.

How could he have done that shit to you.  You were the best thing that happened to him. You helped him become a better person.

But he threw that all away when he cheated on you with Pepper.

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down

'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

"So how's Y/N been?" Nat asked and Tony ignored the conversation that was going on at the table.

The Avengers were pissed at him, of course. You were apart of their family. They felt close to you.

"Oh Y/N's been great."

Tony closed his eyes in grief as they continued to talk about you. He swallowed slowly and made his way out of the room.

The Avengers noticed and sighed.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I shouldn't hav-,"

"No it's fine. He has to get over it soon." Clint said and Bucky nodded in agreement.

It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh hoo hoo

Mm, too young, too dumb to realize

That I should have bought you flowers

And held your hand

Tony growled in frustration. His dumbass had to go and cheat on you. He felt tears pool on his eyes.

"You don't deserve to cry, you piece of shit." He growled to himself. He ignored you constantly everyday.

He remembered the times you'd flash your beautiful smile at him. You'd ask him to hang out with you.

He always refused. Tony couldn't believe himself.

How did he not notice?

Should have gave you all my hours

When I had the chance

Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted
to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But she's dancing with another man

He remembered the heartbreak he felt when he found out you moved on.

He was in his room, tinkering with his latest suit. Trying to get you out of his mind.

Ge finally walked out of his room and he saw you. His eyes widen and he smiled. He was going to apologize for everything.