Is It Cheating?/Requested

Requested by Loveless_Dorian

#145:"Go to Bed."
#207: Make Out Session

Warnings: Cursing, Slight Smut

———

The Avengers were having a movie night. You laid with your boyfriend, Steve, on the couch. Steve had his arm protectively around you.

But no one knew that Mr. Captain America had a secret. Except for none other than Bucky Barnes.

Bucky wanted to tell you what he witnessed. He tried to tell you numerous times, but he felt like he'd betray Steve if he did. But you had the right to know.

"Y/N, Can you help me get more popcorn." Bucky said and you nodded. Steve kissed your forehead and you headed into the kitchen.

"Look, Y/N. I need to tell you something." Bucky said turning to face you. You raised a brow at him and waited for him to continue.

"Steve cheated on you." Bucky said and your eyes widen. You shook your head and gave him a smile.

"No, Bucky. This is a joke right? He wouldn't." Bucky looked at you with a pained expression. You felt tears blur your vision.

"No. He wouldn't." You said and Bucky held you close to him. You cried softly into his shoulder. Bucky rubbed your back soothingly.

"Hey, Where's the popcorn!" Tony yelled and walked into the kitchen. Bucky glanced at Tony nervously. Tony looked at you and gave Bucky a questioning look.

'Steve cheated on her' he mouthed and Tony crushed the bottle he had in his hand. He threw the bottle in the trash and headed back towards the Living Room.

Bucky shook his head furiously and Tony stopped in his tracks. Bucky motioned to you and Tony nodded. Bucky separates from you and Tony hugs you from behind. You wipe your eyes and look at Tony. Tony is now hugging you tightly. Bucky angrily walked into the living room.

Tony carried you into your bedroom. He shut the door behind him and he placed you onto the bed. He went to leave.

"No, Stay. Please." You said. Tony looked at you and nodded.

"Ok let me get my pajamas from my room." He said and you nodded. Tony left the room and walked towards his. He changed into pajamas and brought his belongings. He heard yells coming from the living room.

"WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK STEVE?!" Bucky yelled. Steve was taken back, his friend never yelled at him like this.

"What? Bucky are you all right?" Steve asked in a quiet voice. Bucky growled in anger and looked at the other teammates.

"Stevie here, decided it be a good idea to cheat on Y/N!" Bucky said and Steve's eyes widen. Everyone turn towards him.

"Steve, really?!" Bruce asked a bit angry. Natasha and Clint wore surprised expressions. Thor narrowed his eyes at him.

"Is this true brother Steve?" Thor asked. Instead Steve ignored them and looked at Bucky.

"How did you know?" Steve asked and Bucky clenched his jaw in anger.

"I caught you and Sharon going at it while Y/N was on a mission with Tony!" Bucky bellowed and Thor frowned.

"Where is Lady Y/N?" Thor asked softly, not loud like he usually is. Tony stepped out of the shadows, phone and computer in hand.

"She's in her bedroom. But I don't think she wants to see anyone right now. Thanks though, Thor." Tony said.

Bucky turns back at Steve and pointed a finger at him.

"How do you think it felt, telling my BABY SISTER, That my best friend cheated on her?! Huh Steve?" Bucky asked again.

Steve was speechless, he didn't know what to say. He was going to tell you, but, he didn't want to hurt you in anyway.

"I need to see her." Steve said firmly and walked towards your bedroom. Tony blocked his pathway and glared at him.

"Tony, move. This doesn't concern you." Steve said and tried to walk around Tony. Bucky blocked the other side with Tony.

"She doesn't want to see you Steve. You'll make it worse." Bucky said and Steve glared at Tony. His gaze softened upon Bucky.

"I should get going. Y/N wanted me to spend time with her." Tony said to Bucky. Bucky nodded but Steve grabbed Tony shoulder.

"She let you in, but not me?!" He asked a bit surprised. Tony shook his hand off his shoulder.

"Yes, cause some of us aren't huge assholes." Tony said and made way to your bedroom. Steve scoffed.

"That's rich coming from you." He mumbled, but Tony heard. Tony paused in his tracks, and he took a deep breath. He ignored and opened the door to your bedroom.

He shut it behind him and he walked over to you. You were seated on your bed, tears coming down your cheeks.

"Go to bed." Tony said softly and you looked at him. You guys were close now, you could feel his breath near your neck. Tony's eyes flickered to your lips, which were close to his.

Your lips grazed his and Tony leaned closer. His lips moved across yours, before pressing them fully onto yours.

You kissed back and felt Tony's tongue enter your mouth. His tongue explored your mouth as Tony propped you up against the bed.

He separated from your lips, panting. You wrapped your arms around his neck and tugged at is hair. Tony kissed down your jaw onto your neck.

You felt him leave hickeys on your neck and you moaned.

"Tony, we shouldn't be doing this." You said breathlessly. Tony trailed his lips back up your neck. He nodded and separated from you. You pulled yourself up and Tony embraced you.

He got into bed with you, he put the covers over both of you. He kissed your forehead.

"Good night, Tony." You said and yawned. Tony smiled and sighed.

"Good night Y/N."