The Blame/Requested

Requested by LilacIndie

#49: "Let's Have a Baby."
#112: "Why are you bleeding?"

Warnings: Self Harm, Cursing

Woah two requests down! Sorry if there are spelling mistakes! Hope you enjoyed!

———

Tony was many things. Egotistical. Self absorbed.  A Jerk.

Well, that's what most people thought of him as. You didn't though.

You have been best friends with the Billionaire for as long as you could remember. Tony had formed a small crush on you, and was determined to make you his.

Tony always looked to you to make him more happy. You made him smile more and laugh more.

You notice Tony alone in his lab once again. He had retreated after what happened in the living room.

/FlashBack/

Tony was seated next to you, watching TV. Steve and the others gathered around it as well.

Clint and Sam were chatting happily with each other. Bruce was quietly listening to Natasha speak.

Steve and Bucky exchanged in a conversation about the 'old days'.

Then Clint spoke up.

"Remember when we had that stupid Civil War?" He asked and everyone nodded chuckling.

"It was so uncalled for." You commented and everyone nodded.

"If Tony didn't sign the accords it would have never happened." Steve joked and everyone quieted down.

"Excuse me!?! If you just signed the accords, none of it would happen!" Tony yelled and Steve stood up defensively.

"I didn't mean it like that Tony." Steve said trying to reason with him. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Tony calm down."  You said and Tony ignored you. You sighed and gave Bucky a look.

"You should've just trusted me." Steve said a bit more angrily. Tony scoffed making Steve narrow his eyes at him.

Wanda and Nat finally tried to help you stop the yelling.

"I did! And look where that got me!" Tony yelled and gave Bucky a pointed look.

"It wasn't his fault!" Steve said and shoved Tony backwards. You looked at the two men fighting.

Tony glared at Steve and looked at Bucky.

"He killed my parents—,"

"But He was controlled by Hydra! When are you going to understand that?!" Steve yelled and Tony felt a bit hurt.

Instead Tony went to attack Steve, but Clint held him back.

"Calm down Tony!" Sam yelled and everyone tried to pull him back. Tony watched as everyone glared at him. 

"But he killed my parents!" Tony yelled and everyone sighed.

"We know! But he was controlled by Hydra." Sam said and Tony looked at him in disbelief.

You were the only one that was giving everyone weird looks. You understood Bucky was controlled by Hydra, but Tony didn't need this conversation right now.

Tony rolled his eyes in anger and stormed off. You followed him, as he walked to his lab.

/End Of FlashBack/

You watched as the man was grasping a sharp piece of metal.

"Tony." You said and he quickly looked up at You. You could see his eyes watered and you sighed.

You narrowed your eyes at the blond stain near his sleeve. He dropped the piece of metal onto the ground.

"Tony are you ok?" You asked and Tony nodded.

"Why are you bleeding?" You asked and walked closer to him. He tried to retreat but you grasped his arm.

You pulled his sleeve up to reveal several cuts along his arms. Some fresh some old.

Blood was seeping out of the wound.

You looked back up at Tony in disbelief. Tony was looking at his shoes, tears coming down his cheeks.

"Tony." You said and pulled him into a hug. Tony gave into the hug and you felt him cry into your shoulder.

You held him tightly, making sure he knew he was ok.

"Why do they hate me?" He sobbed and you looked at him. Tony had tears running down his cheeks.

"They don't hate you." You said and Tony sniffled.

"Yes they do. They always agree with Steve."

"Steve is a very understanding person." You said and Tony stared at you.

"Do you agree with him?" He asked and you placed your hand onto his arm. You shook your head and examined his cuts.

"You shouldn't be doing this to yourself." You said and Tony ignored you.

"Why does it matter?" He said and pulled his sleeve back down. You gave him a glare.

"Don't you Dare say that, Tony!" You said and he rolled his eyes. More tears threatening to come down.

"No one cares." He mumbled and looked away. You tilted his chin so he could face you.

"I care." You said and planted your lips against his. It was a slow soft kiss. You poured your entire heart into it.

You separated from the kiss and Tony gulped.

"Promise me you won't do this to yourself." You said and Tony nodded firmly. You smiled and hugged him.

"I promise." He said, he obeyed that promise.

———

Now, just 3 years later, Tony Stark was no longer self harming. He was living a wonderful life with you.

He had proposed to You and You of course said yes. He was delighted at the wedding and you could of sworn you saw him tear up.

You laid in bed, a week after the wedding, with Tony. Tony continued to stare at you.

What would he do without you? He kissed your cheek and wrapped his arms around you.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked and you chuckled.

Tony had been thinking about having a kid. But he was afraid to ask. Tony felt like he'd become a bad father.

But he wanted a little Stark running around the tower. Someone to look up to him.

"Let's have a baby." He said and you looked at him in shock. You smiled at his confidence.

"That's sounds awesome." You said and Tony smiled. You sighed in annoyance as you felt Tony kiss your neck.

"How about we try now?" He asked smirking slightly. You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

"The only reason you want a kid is so you can have sex with me."

"NO ITS NOT!"