Short But Tough/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing

———

You were mowing your lawn, well it's not your lawn, in shorts, you wore a tank top with your favorite band on it. You actually were living with your brother for sometime. Since his home was closer to your new job.

Well, you didn't know if you were accepted yet, but it seemed like you would get it soon.

You were humming to AC/DC when the song finished. You're next song, Emperor's New Clothes By P!ATD, was about to play when a car pulled up.

You tugged a ear bud out of your left ear and turned to see Tony Stark. You paused the song and gave him a look.

He smirked and looked you up and down.

"How you doing, Gorgeous?" He asked and you rolled your eyes. Tony smirked and tilted his head to the side.

"Good until you showed up." You mumbled and he frowned.

"Call me." He said handing you a piece of paper and driving off. You chuckled and slipped the piece of paper into the back pocket of your jeans.

You felt your phone vibrate and you turned the lawn mower off. You answered the call.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Y/N it's Nat." You smiled and walked inside your house.

"Hey Nat, What you need?" You replied and grinned.

"Be at the Avengers tower, you got in. Which shouldn't have been a surprise since your badass." She said and you chuckled.

"Ok I'll be there." You said and hung up. You quickly pulled a new T-Shirt on. It was Black with the words "Fuck Off,"on it.

You left your shorts on and chuckled, knowing Tony had no idea you were an Avenger.

This was going to be fun.

———

"Who's the new recruit?" Tony asked and raised a brow. Everyone surrounded Natasha awaiting answers about the new recruit.

"Y/N L/N." Natasha said and explained to them your amazing fighting techniques. Everyone seemed impressed and were clearly excited to meet you.

"Is she hot?" Sam asked and Natasha rolled her eyes.

Finally, you made it to the building. You got out of your sports car. Tony wasn't the only one with badass cars.

You walked into the tower and Nat saw you instantly. She smirked and looked back at the Avengers.

"There she is." She said pointing to you. Tony's face paled and his eyes widen. You smirked at him and walked over to the group.

"Hey guys. I'm Y/N." You said sticking your hand out. Everyone smiled at you and shook your hand.

"I like you." Sam said and you smirked at him. Steve chuckled at Tony's shocked figure and shook your hand.

"Nice to meet you Y/N. I see you've already met Tony." He said and Tony glared at him. You chuckled and nodded.

Natasha and Clint lead you around the facility. First they showed you your room which you gladly moved into.

You put your stuff onto the bed and walked with them to the training room. Steve and Bucky were currently sparring.

Ahem, shirtless.

Your eyes widen and you smirked. Tony noticed your gaze and immediately joined in on the sparring. His shirt was off in a matter of seconds and he walked over to the two men.

"It's ok guys. I'll go easy on you." Tony said cockily. Bucky scoffed and slid his foot below Tony, sending the Billionaire down.

"Mmm, Watcha say." You and another team member yell in unison. You looked for the source of the voice.

A teenage boy runs over to you with a grin on his face.

"Oh god there's two of them." Clint said looking between you and Peter.

"We are so going to be best friends." Peter said smirking slightly. Tony sighed and rolled his eyes.

"This is going to be the worst day ever."

———
Couple months later
———

After getting situated in your room and meeting all the Avengers. It was easier to talk to them and be around them.

You were laying on your bed when you decided to search up Tony's name on the search bar. You did this a lot and it was funny of what you often found.

You typed onto your computer and pressed enter. The screen lit up and your eyes narrowed at a certain headline.

Tony Stark x Reader
Smut Warning

You furrowed your brows together. What the fucking hell. You decided to read it. It was normal at first.

The 'reader' was in the kitchen talking to other Avengers. I guess they were hanging out with Steve a lot. Tony got jealous and everything.

He pinned her to the wall and started to trace his fingers around her c-

WHAT THE HELL!?!

Your eyes widen, and you continued to read. You cringed at some parts and others you couldn't help but laugh.

After that, you read more and more fan fiction about Tony Stark and the other Avengers. Mostly smuts.

You were on the couch reading a smut about Steve Rogers. You couldn't look at him as you read it. It seemed so weird.

What you didn't know was that Tony was behind you. He was watching you read the fan fiction. He raised a brow when you picked a Tony Stark one.

He smirked and knelt close to your ear.

"What're you reading?" You jolted and yelled out curses.

"For fucks sake, Tony." You said and clutched your phone in your left hand. Tony smirked at you.

"Don't you dare tell anyone." You mumbled.

"I won't if you do something for me." He said and you narrowed your eyes at him.

"What are you implying?" He chuckled at your response and smiled wickedly.

"I think you know what I'm implying."