Dada/Child!Reader

You were only a year old when Steve had found You. He hurriedly places you against his chest and retrieved the other Avengers.

"Guys." He said and looked at them through wide eyes. Bruce gave him a look. Steve showed you in his arms. The Avengers gathered around Steve.

"Oh she's so cute." Natasha said and caressed your cheek. Bruce smiled down at you. You held onto his finger.

"What's her name?" Thor asked and smiled at you. Steve cocked his head to the side. Tony walked into the room.

"Steve. Who's kid is that?" He asked and approached you slowly. Your eyes then went to his Arc Reactor which lit up beneath his shirt.

Your eyes stared in wonder.

"I found her. She was going to die outside alone." Steve said to Tony. Tony nodded and looked at you. You reached your hands up for him.

Tony cocked his head to the side.

"I think she wants you to carry her." Bruce said, as Tony's eyes widen. Tony shook his head and crossed his arms. Your bottom lip trembled.

You started to cry loudly. Clint covered his ears and growled in annoyance.

"Shit Tony. Hold the damn Child." Natasha said and went to pick you up. You instantly quieted in her embrace. You fell asleep, sucking on your thumb.

"So what's her name gonna be?" Steve asked. Everyone shrugged. Then Bucky perked up and smiled.

"How about Y/N?" He asked. Everyone nodded and looked at you. Tony watched you sleep, a smile creeping up on his lips.

———
Couple weeks later
———

"Stark we're going on a mission. It's your turn to take care of her." Steve yelled. Tony refused and shook his head. He always refused to do anything for you.

Everyone assumed because he either hated you or was lazy. The truth was he wanted to be a good father. He didn't want to hurt you.

"Tony man up and do it." Natasha growled and Clint nodded in agreement. Tony still held his ground.

Everyone rolled their eyes. Tony reluctantly nodded, after Steve argued with him. As soon as they left Tony looked into the crib.

You were absent-mindless playing with Your toys. You had Avengers action figures in your hands. Tony watched and sat down.

You saw him and put your hands up so he could carry you. Tony gulped and grabbed you. Your arms wrapped around his neck. Tony held you close to him.

He smiled and walked around with you. He soon fed you and burped you. He had to change your diaper, which almost made him puke.

Although, he was able to keep a quick pace with everything. Soon enough he was on the couch laid down.

He smiled and kissed your head. He set you  down and laid you onto his stomach. You and him soon fell asleep, as he embraced you.

———

Steve and the Avengers finally came back from the mission. They walked through the door and saw You and Tony. Everyone smirked and smiled at the pair.

Ever since then you and Tony have been inseparable.

You said Your first words a week after.

You, Bucky, and Steve were playing Captain America. You had Your toy shield while Bucky and Steve chased You.

You giggled as they chased you. You soon were met with Tony. He picked you up and glared at the two men.

"That's not fair she can't even walk yet." Tony said. Bucky and Steve shrugged.