Confess/Requested

Requested by TatyanaLoveFanfic

Warnings: Cursing, sad Tony.

———

Tony jolted and sat up quickly. His eyes wandered around the room as he tried to control his harsh breathing.

He licked his lips nervously and clutched his bed sheets.

"You're fine, Tony. New York is in the past." He said and gulped.

Just the thought of New York brought back bad memories. Anxiety built up inside him and he shuddered.

He felt tears come down his cheeks as he rocked himself back and forth on his bed.

You were walking back to your room when you heard crying coming from Tony's room. You stopped and peeked your head in.

Tony had his hands wrapped around his legs as he cried. You walked in and closed the door behind you.

"Tony are you ok?" You asked and Tony looked up. His eyes were red and puffy from his crying. Tears still running down his cheeks. He sat onto the edge of his bed.

You had fallen for Tony a couple months back. I mean he was attractive and a really nice guy if you talked to him. So, Seeing Tony like this made your heart hurt.

Tony wipes away his tears quickly and looked away.

You walked closer to him and put a hand onto his shoulder. He tensed and glanced at you.

You sat along the edge of his bed. He made his way over to you.

"I was just...masturbating." He said rather quickly.

"Tony I heard you crying from outside." You said.

"Look, Tony, I can't stand seeing you like this." You said and Tony ignored you.

"I love you too much to see you hurt like this." You mumbled and Tony raised his head to look at you.

"You love me?" He asked and you now realize what you said. Your face turns a bit red.

"No, I-," Tony's eyes start to water and his bottom lip quivers more.

"Ok Tony. Yes I love you." You said and smiled at him. Tony stared at you, he forced a smile back. You leaned down to peck his lips.

You could taste the saltiness of his tears on his lips. When you separated from him he cuddled closer to you.

You were going to leave when he grasped your hand. You glance at him.

"Can you stay with me?" He asked and you grinned at him.

"I thought you'd never ask."