Innocent Flirting/Requested

Requested by Fusnif

Warnings: Cursing, Smut

———

Tony was a very insecure person. Especially with you. The thing was when men or women flirted with you. You didn't know you'd flirt back.

Clint calls it innocent flirting. Where someone can take advantage of someone like you when you do it.

At first, it didn't bother Tony that much. He knew you only loved him and that you wouldn't leave him.

You've basically told him the same thing everyday. But then, a certain Super Soldier decides to compliment you.

It was a small and friendly compliment.

"Good job in sparring, Y/N!" Steve said and you blushed. You thanked him for the compliment.

"Thanks Steve, you're not so bad yourself." You said and he chuckled. Tony watched from afar, anger boiling up since him.

"Thanks Y/N, I try to work out and train as much as I can." Steve explained and you nodded in interest.

"Watch this." He said and took your hand in his. He pressed it against his chest, when he flexed his ab muscles.

Tony didn't like the contact at all. You stared at Steve in awe. Steve let go of your hand when he saw Tony's glare.

"Wow, that's super cool!" You said and Steve smiled. Tony huffed and stomped over to you two.

"Thanks." Steve said politely. You both turned to see Tony tapping his foot on the ground. He looked pissed off.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked and you nodded. You walked with him towards the living room. He stopped and turned around to face you.

"Yes?" You asked innocently. Tony rolled his eyes.

"You were flirting with Steve." Tony said and you raised a brow.

"I was?" You asked and Tony nodded. You chuckled and gave him a weird look. You were about to leave when you heard Tony say

"You belong to me Y/N." You turned around surprised.

Tony pressed his lips firmly against yours. You deepened the kiss and Tony smirked.

Your teeth grazed his lip and he let out a moan. You felt a groan erupt from your throat as he moved his hips against yours.

"I'm gonna let everyone know, your mine." He growled into your ear. He ordered you to jump and you did. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he moved you into his bedroom.

He separated from your lips as he laid you into the bed. He locked the door and slipped his shirt and pants off.

You were already in your undergarments as well. Both of you let out breathy moans as Tony brought his lips down your jaw.

He left several hickeys up your neck. You moaned when he separated his lips from your neck.

Tony grinded his hips against yours causing both of you to release a moan. Tony was growing more erect beneath his boxers.

Your hands went up his toned chest and towards his hair. Tony slipped his boxers off and took your panties off.

He settled his tip at your entrance. You tugged at his hair and he moaned. He thrusted hard inside you without a warning.

You would've yelled out loud if you hadn't stopped yourself.

"Holy shit, Y/N." Tony said as he thrusted harder and harder into your wet core. The sound of skin slapping together filled the room.

Tony's curses and moans helping you reach your high. He felt your walls clench around his member.

He clenched his jaw in an angle and you dug your nails into his back. He reached his climax when you did.

"That'll teach Steve." He said and pulled out of you. He laid in bed next to you.

Both you struggling to catch your breath.

"I'm going to let Steve flirt with me more." You said smirking and Tony rolled his eyes.

———

"And that Kids is how you were conceived." Wade said and your kids stared at him traumatized.

"Uncle Wade, I have another question." Your four year old asked as your 13 year old stared at Wade.

"Yes, Natalia?" Wade asked, smiling.

"How do you break the fourth wall." She asked and Wade smiled proudly at his niece.

"Kid, I thought you'd never ask."