Getting Handsy/Requested

Requested by Expathyl

Warnings: Cursing, Dirty, Slight Smut

———

Tony was really excited to go shopping with you. He liked buying you things, even though you profusely denied anything expensive.

It was Tony's way of saying he loved you. He loved showering you with expensive stuff. So he wanted to buy you some things.

You finally gave in, but only purchasing a minimal amount of stuff. You didn't want to get anything too over pricy.

You currently were trying on a dress Tony had picked out for you. You looked into the mirror and smiled.

"Tony, come in." You said unlocking the door for him to slip in. Tony smiled at you and looked you up & down.

"Beautiful, like always." He said and you blushed. He handed you the other dress you picked out.

You began to strip your clothing and Tony placed his hands all over you. You sent him a warning look and he brought his hands back.

You slipped the dress on and Tony leaned close to your ear.

"It's beautiful and all, but I bet it look even better on the floor." He groaned and you rolled your eyes.

You pecked his lips and sent him outside. He pouted and obliged.

Once you changed back to your regular clothes, you payed for the item you wanted. Tony carried the bag and sent you a smile.

Your eyes wandered around the many stores, then you saw a Hot Topic. You wanted to go in there but, Tony pulled you into another store.

"Tony." You whined, wanting to go to Hot Topic. You face him to meet the inside of the store. Tony's grin grew and you sent him a look.

He brought you to a fucking Lingerie store.

He smiled and pulled you to the fitting rooms. He picked out a couple of lingerie and handed them to you.

"Try them on!" He said and pushed you into the fitting room. You sighed and nodded. He chuckled and walked into the room with you.

"I don't think so. You will wait out here for me." You said and Tony whined. He sighed and sat onto a chair.

You tried out the different lingerie and looked at yourself in the mirror. Tony would so flip when he saw you.

Your eyes laid onto a bright red colored one. You smirked and put it on immediately. You smiled and observed yourself.

"Tony, can you help me with something?" You asked. Tony groaned and you unlocked the fitting room door.

Once he walked in you closed it. Tony faced you his eyes once again looking you up and down. His tongue traced his lips and he smirked.

"I'm so buying you that." He said and you pushed him onto the chair in the fitting room. He looked up at your from his seat, his eyes never leaving your body.

You sit into his lap and he placed his hands onto your hips. You moved your hips against his and he let out a quiet moan. He had to be quiet.

You felt his crotch grow more erect underneath you. You smirked and, with more friction, moved your hips against his crotch.

Tony bit his lower lip to keep from yelling out your name. He let out a deep moan and you leaned forward.

His lips grazing against yours. His breathing hardened and you trailed your hands to his hair.

You grinded your hips down onto his hard clothed crotch. He gasped and closed his eyes, awaiting for your lips to meet his.

Instead you got off of him and started to take the lingerie off. Tony suspected you were going to have sex with him in the fitting room.

He grew excited and he let out a low moan. Then you started to put your normal clothes on. Tony frowned and stood up.

"Hey." He whined and you smirked at him. Tony had a visible boner in his pants and you rolled your eyes.

"Sorry Tony, Hot Topic's calling me."