Love-Hate Relationship/Requested

Requested by mapreza1

Warnings: Cursing

———

Your brother, Bruce, was trying to help you with your work. You grew frustrated, so he stepped in and helped you out.

"See, the thing is. If you (Science shit I don't know.) Then you can use that formula to solve your problem." Bruce said, pushing his glasses slightly more onto his nose.

You grinned at your brother thoughtfully. You always looked up to him, he was so kind and smart.

"Thanks Bruce." You said and hugged him. He hugged back and chuckled lightly.

"ThAnKs BrUcE!" Tony mocked and grinned menacingly. You ignored him as Bruce sent him a glare.

Bruce kissed the top of your head and let you leave his embrace. You smiled and walked past Tony, who purposely walked into you.

You sent him a dirty look and walked down the hall to Steve's room. He promised to help you with your upcoming History Exam.

"Why are you being such an ass?" Bruce asked crossing his arms. Tony cocked his head to the side and smirked.

"I don't know what your implying, Dr. Banner." He said and Bruce rolled his eyes.

"Watch yourself Tony. If you do anything to hurt her I will stuff Bucky's metal arm so far up your a—,"

"Hey, Mr. Stark!" Peter said cheerfully cutting into the conversation. Bruce stopped instantly and went back to his work. His glare still on Tony.

"Y/N told me that Bucky and Steve could help me with my Social Studies Test." He said and Tony nodded grimly.

"Yeah, just go into Cap's room." Peter nodded and walked towards Steve's room.

He peeked through the door to see you, Bucky, and Steve chatting. Steve allowed the kid to sit on his bed as he explained everything.

He basically told you everything revolving around his home and how things were when he was smaller.

Literally.

Peter would chuckle during discussions about the time when Steve met Bucky and how they became friends.

Once the discussion was getting to a closing, you and Peter had wrote down numerous notes.

"So you guys learning from the old man?" Tony asked leaning against the door frame. Peter and you both nod in unison.

"Please, you look 50!" Bucky retorted causing Steve to snort. Peter burst into a fit of laughter, causing you to laugh along with him. Tony shook his head and laughed along with you both.

"Yeah that's real funny Barnes! *chuckles* You're kicked out of your room." He said smirking.

"Please, I rarely even use my room anyway." Bucky commented and smiled. You packed your stuff up, along with Peter.

You both ready to leave the room. As you both left the room Tony snorted. You and Peter look back at him.

"What do you want?" You asked causing Tony's eyes to widen.

"What's with the attitude?" He asked, raising a brow. You shrugged as Peter stood uncomfortably.

"What? Too stupid to think of something to say?" Tony asked teasingly. Peter furrowed his brows together and crept closer to you.

"Oh sorry. I couldn't hear you over the amount of bullshit you're putting in the air." You growl in response.

"Oh Sure, The only 'shit' I see, is you" He said and rolled his eyes.

You ignored Tony's comment and continued to walk away, Peter got the message and did the same.

"Hey I'm talking to you!" He said mockingly and you continued to walk towards your room.

"Whatever." He said and walked off towards the lab. Peter comforted you in your room.

Tony was such a dick at times. It really set you over the edge.

You couldn't help yourself as tears came down your cheeks. Peter hugged you tightly, not really knowing what to do. He just held you until you fell asleep on your bed.

The he went to the one person he thought could help.

Steve Rogers.

He knocked hurriedly onto the man's door. Steve opened the door and smiled at Peter.

"Yeah, Kid?" He asked politely and Peter sighed.

"Well, Mr. Stark was being really rude to Y/N. And he made her cry. She's asleep in her room right now, though." Peter explained and Steve felt a bit angry.

Steve went to grab his shield, but Bucky stopped him. Bucky seemed to overhear the conversation because he told Steve to back off

He smirked at the blond Solider,

"I got a better idea."

———

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK!" Bruce's angry yells where heard. Green crept onto his skin as his clothes began to rip.

Tony let out a girlish shriek and looked at him wildly.

"What did I do?!" He yelled defensively.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PICKING ON MY SISTER?!" Bruce yelled.

"Bruce I didn't me—,"

"DIDN'T MEAN TO?! TONY YOU MADE HER FUCKING CRY! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TONY?!" Bruce yelled louder.

Clint and Nat tried to calm him down. Bruce was now shrinking back to normal size, anger still evident in his eyes.

"I didn't mean to make her cry, Bruce." Tony said softly and Bruce scoffed in anger.

"You're so damn lucky I won't let Bucky and Steve beat your ass for what you've done." He growled, clenching his jaw in an angle.

Tony went to go apologize. Immediately.

Don't want Bruce kicking his ass.

He hurriedly walked into your room. He felt so guilty. He just made a (your age) year old cry.

He nudged you gently as you stirred in your sleep. You opened an eye and you glared at him.

"Leave my room, Stark." You said and flipped onto your back.

"Y/N, I'm here to apologize." He said sitting on the edge of your bed.

"Why?"

"Because I shouldn't have been a dick. I was so stupid to hurt you in any way. I was just doing that because...Well. I like you a lot Y/N." Tony explained.

"So you made me cry..Because you liked me?" You asked and Tony nodded with guilt.

You sat up and gave him a look. A look that basically said (BITCH WHAT THE FUCK)

"You must be a really stupid person to do that, Stark." You said and he chuckled. He pecked your lips lightly.

"I'm really sorry." He said and you nodded. He wrapped his arms around you tightly. You gave into the embrace and smiled.

"You just came up here because Bruce terrified you, didn't you?" You asked and separated from his warm embrace.

"No." He said and you once again gave him a look. I would explain what this looks means, but I think Wade explains it better.

Wade pops his head through the door.

"Why the fuck you lyin?! Why you always lyin?!" He sang and Tony gave him a glare. He stopped and giggled as he ran down the hall.

"Ok, Maybe."