7 minutes in Heaven/Requested

Requested by salvatorescoven

#199, 7 Minutes In Heaven
For Tony Stark

Warnings: Slight Smut

———

You walked into the living room, to see everyone in a circle.

"Fuck this shit." You said and tried to escape. But Bucky saw you immediately and grinned.

"Y/N come play with us!" Bucky exclaimed happily. You couldn't say no to his smile.

"Fine." You growled and sat down next to Tony and Steve. Tony winked at you and smirked.

He held out pieces of paper and pens.

"Put your name on it." He said and smirked. Everyone did so and put them back into the hat.

He grinned and gave you first pick. You rolled your eyes and stuck your hand into the hat.

Once you've grasped a piece of paper you unfolded it.

Bucky Barnes, Winter Boo Bear

You chuckled and sent Bucky a look.

"Winter Boo bear. Seriously?" You asked and Tony snorted. Bucky sent Steve a glare.

"Hey don't be like that Boo Bear." Steve said and Bucky held his hand out to you.

Tony growled in annoyance. You took it and felt your ears go red.

Bucky lead you to the master bedroom and locked the door.

"Hey Tony. If we aren't out in 7 minutes. Don't come knocking." You said and winked. Tony clenched his jaw.

Bucky shut the door and locked it. He smiled at you and wrapped his arms around you.

You felt Bucky press his lips against yours. You smiled and kissed back. Bucky put his hands on your hips.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. You shrugged and nodded. Breathing got heavier and Bucky kissed down your lips.

"Ok 7 minutes are up!" Tony yelled nervously. Bucky ignored. Tony growled and knocked furiously on the door.

Bucky groaned and separated from you. He and you left the room. Tony smiled and looked back at the hat.

"I'll go next." Steve said and nervously dug his hand into the hat. He pulled out a strip of paper and blushed.

"Wanda." He said and Wanda nodded.

"Woah." Tony overreacted and smirked.

7 minutes later Steve and Wanda walked out of the room.

Steve and Wanda came out of the room both talking. They had a chat in the room for the 7 minutes. Dorks.

"Ok Tony." Natasha said. Tony nervously dug his hand into the pile.

'Please be Y/N' he begged.

He went with his gut feeling. He opened the paper and he grinned.

"Y/N." He said and stood up quickly. He held his hand out to you. You rolled your eyes and took it.

He and you walked into the masters bedroom. He locked the door and turned around to look at you.

You sat at the edge of the bed. Tony sighed and sat next to you.

"So...."

Tony made the first move and planted his lips on yours.

When he kissed you. You felt something you hadn't felt when you kissed Bucky. Sparks.

You separated from him in shock at the feeling. Tony took it the wrong way and looked at his shoes.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought that if-,"

You attached your lips to Tony's. Tony's eyes widen. You separated from him, your lips still inches from his.

"Y/N." He moaned as you bit his bottom lip. He sat back in the bed and you straddled his lap. 

Tony's hands went to your waist. You chuckled and attached your lips to his. Your hands went to his hair.

You rocked your hips against Tony's crotch. Tony let out a moan. The boner becoming visible in his pants.

"Oh fuck." Tony cursed and kissed your neck. You moaned.

"7 minutes are up!" Steve yelled. Tony ignored and grinded his crotch against your clothed core.

"Hello!?" He yelled louder. Tony and You ignored and continued to dry hump each other like the kinky little shits you are.

The door opened and Steve yelled.

"Shoot. Sorry." He said nervously. You and Tony sent him glared. Tony's hips still moving.

His crotch was hard and needy.

"7 minutes are up." Steve said and tried to cover his eyes. Tony and you growled and separated from each other.

You and him walked towards the circle and sat down.

"Woah, Stark. Hide your little friend." Nat said and smirked. Tony failed to hide his boner.

"I'm going to bed guys." You said and winked at Tony. Tony felt himself get harder. You walked into your bedroom.

"I'm gonna go....You know what? Fuck all of you. I'm going to have Sex." He said and ran for your room.

"Fucking Teenagers." Clint said and rolled his eyes.

"Language!"