Cuddles Galore/Requested

Requested by queenbee4bebe

Warnings: Cuddles with Tony. Cursing!

———

Tony wasn't considered the cuddle type. You were usually the one to ask for cuddles. He either refused or happily joined.

Tony just loved having cuddles with you, he wouldn't admit it of course. But he did. He'd wrap his arms around you protectively.

Making sure you wouldn't leave.

He'd put his chin on your shoulder and peacefully listen to you sleep.

Everyone thought Tony be a no cuddle person. Because he's a bit of a jerk at times. But you knew the real Tony.

The Tony that would go to you for comfort. Then he'd allow himself to be engulfed in cuddles.

You were dozing off into sleep, when you heard a loud crash. You quickly opened your eyes to see Tony's angry figure. You checked the time and groaned.

It was 3 in the morning. You were in the lab with Tony. Both of you in pajamas. He had gotten inspiration and wanted you to observe him.

He had a black tank top on with sweats. You wore your Hulk onesie. You were about to sleep when you heard another bang.

Currently, Tony was stressing over one of his suits. He couldn't find the right objects or tools to use. His frustration led to, him not being able to answer the equation.

You watched him from the corner. You were observing his behavior. He finally slammed the tool to the ground and groaned in frustration.

You swallowed thickly and stayed in your seat, afraid to anger him more. Tony turned around to get his tool, when he saw the terrified look on your face.

Tony's look softened and he sighed.

"Sorry." He mumbled and leant down to retrieve his tool. He put it back onto his table and he stared at his equipment. 

He was taken by surprise as he felt your arms wrap around his waist. Tony flinched as he felt your lips attach to his bare shoulder.

"You need to rest." You groaned, hugging him tighter. Your cheek pressed against his warm shoulder.

Tony was going to decline, but he needed it. He felt a bit tired as well. He sighed in defeat.

"Ok." He said weakly.

You grabbed his hand and dragged him towards your shared bedroom. He laid in bed and you laid next to him. You scooted closer to him, cuddling.

Tony groaned and pushed you away.

"Not today, y/n." He groaned and you put an offended hand on your heart. He of course couldn't see you because it was dark.

You smirk down at his sleeping figure.

"Oh your gonna regret that later."

———

Everyone was in the kitchen, Nat was talking to Clint as he made breakfast. Steve was helping out with the pancakes as Bucky watched in awe.

They had sent you out to get more breakfast items for everyone from the store. Everyone was waiting, while some cooked the food they had.