Awkward/Requested

Requested by Fusnif

Warnings: Cursing

I have a question for you guys before we start the Imagine.

Cause Why Da Hell Not?

Fuck Marry Kill/Kiss Marry Kill

Featuring

Winter Boo Bear/Bucky Barnes

Captain Dorito/Steve Rogers

And

Spider-Boi/Peter Parker

Thank You for your time!

————

Nat leaned onto the side of the couch and watched you stare at Tony. She rolled her eyes and nudged your shoulder teasingly.

"Why don't you just go ask him out or something?" She asked and you glare at her.

"No, I can't." You said and Nat scoffed.

"Come on, Go tell him he's cute. What's the worst that can happen?" She asked and you gave her a look.

"He could hear me." You said, causing her to roll her eyes again.

"Who?" Tony asked and plopped next to you on the couch. Natasha took off immediately pulling Bucky & Steve with her.

They gave you a thumbs up as they left. You chuckled and looked at Tony.

You bit your lower lip nervously and Tony cocked his head to the side, questioningly.

"Look, Tony. I think you're a really great guy and......I really like you." You said rubbing the back of your neck nervously.

Tony's eyes widen and he seemed a bit taken back. He gave you an empathetic look.

"Y/N, I like you too...." You we're about to say something when he continued.

"As a friend." You felt your cheeks grow red in embarrassment.

Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh FUCK!

"Oh...Yeah." You said, you both sat in an awkward silence.

You finally stood up and rubbed your forearm nervously.

"I hope this doesn't change anything." He commented making you force a smile.

"No, this doesn't change anything." You said. You walked off to your room. Nat was on the bed smirking with Clint.

"So how'd it go?" She asked, wiggling her brows suggestively. You chuckled, you tried to mask the embarrassment you were feeling.

Tears threatened to flow down your cheeks. You quickly wiped them away causing Clint and Nat to stand up quickly.

"What did that asshole do?!" She asked and Clint pulled an arrow out. He sharpened it slowly, a dark look in his eyes.

"Nothing," You said, making sure they wouldn't hurt him. Steve and Bucky walked into the room.

"What?" Steve asked and you turned to look at him. His gaze softened as he sent Bucky a look.

"What did Tony do?" He asked and Bucky narrowed his eyes.

"Nothing, I just..." You trailed off, not wanting to talk about it. You felt tears come down your cheeks. Can't hide them anymore.

Bucky wrapped his arms around you. (Damn, I think we all need and want a hug from Bucky Barnes) You gave into his embrace and he kissed the top of your head.