Chapter 1

While the sun was rising at New York there were a few clouds as the snow was starting to fall from the sky. The snow was little falling down to the side of the Hamato building as the snow started to gently fall on a hat of the CEO.
    He walked into the entrance of the building as he took off the hat while the security guards were there as one said smiling at him " Good morning Leo."
    He smiled back to them and said after nodding his head to get to the elevators. " Morning."
     As he got to the elevator he pressed the top floor button while he then stood there leaning a little to the wall as he moved up. He grabbed the collar of his shirt as he pulled it a little while he was feeling a little warm.
    Then he let out a sigh as he closed his eyes since he did have a little hangover from the drinking he did yesterday. ' Vodka is not right for me...'
    The elevator doors opened as then he saw his little brother Mikey there while he was making something to drink since the top floor was only for himself and Mikey are allowed to be up to the top. So Leo walked in as that got Mikey's attention smiling while he came and handed Leo his cup in which was herb tea. "You're here a little early Mikey."
     As Leo said that Mikey rubbed his head slight withe chuckle " Yeah... I was actually up here all night playing some games and eating pizza..."
     Leo looked to Mikey for a second then drank his tea as he started to walk to the main office as Mikey followed grabbing the bag Leo had with him." you okay Leo? You look like your sick."
    Leo placed the teacup on his desk while he then sat in his chair. " I had a little too much to drink last night..."
   Mikey then looked a little worried as he said standing by Leo's desk. " Have you told dad yet..."
   Leo shook his head and then looked to the ceiling while he then Spoke. " no... You know it will devastate him.."
    Mikey then looked down and asked in a worryed tone. " Should I move the appointments for tomorrow?"
    Leo looked at Mikey and sat up getting closer to his desk and bag. " No, I will take them... Just keep bringing me more tea. "
    Mikey nods his head and started to the door as Leo then looked at Mikey as he said. " Mikey?"
    He turned to see Leo as he held the doors handle while Leo said with a slight smile. " Thank."
    Mikey smiles big and gets a thumb up. " It's what us little brothers are for. Be back with more tea. "
     Leo chuckled at his little brother then went back to leaving in his chair again while he rubbed his head a little trying to feel a little better he then grabbed the tea and drank more of it.
     He then turned he is chair around to the windows as they were almost the whole wall while he then stood up and walked over there getting an arm on the glass looking at the place while he then looked at the Oroku Company that was a Company to fix cures or new viruses.
     Leo had read a lot of news and articles about them since they where rivals somehow even though Leo's Company was of hospitals. He kept his eyes and distance from the Oroku family since it was said the new CEO there was the second son that was very smart and always serious then there was the older son a hothead and a reckless person.
      Leo signed and closed his eyes feeling himself not feeling too good still as he then took a few breathes when then the speaker on his desk went off as Mikey was heard. " The first meeting is about to start Leo. "
    He went to his desk and placed the now empty cup on the desk and said after pressing a button. " okay I will be there in a second. "
      Leo then fixed his suit and then his tie when he soon started to the door to the meeting room in which was the floor under then while Leo got to the elevator Mikey said fast. " I will get the tea to you in the meeting. "
     Leo smiled and waved to Mikey then as soon the door closed he lost his smile while placing his hands in his front pants pockets remembering on what meetings he was really going to need to focus on. He felt not too great and closed his eyes and swallowed trying to stay focused and not feel or even act sick since these few months he needed to stay as focused as possible. ' Come on Leo father is expecting you to do this and succeeded... No matter what is wrong with you the company is your first priority...'