Chapter 90

The Christmas picture of them there was zooming out slowly to show it was in a frame on to a table while a tall mirror was by it while it went to show Kiru as she was looking to the picture. 15 years have passed since then while she was smiling while she got her white dress on.
    Her red hair was very long while she stood back doing a little spin as her very long hair swirled with her as she then heard a knock coming to the door as she spoke. " Come in. "
     The door opened as she looked to smile seeing Leo there while she went over as he hugged her. " you're on in a few seconds... I'm so proud of you Kuri."
      " thank you, daddy... " She said looking up to him as she then started to walk down the hall while she was getting close to the stage. She went over to the side as she was about to go out to the people here to see her but someone grabbed her wrist light as she turned to see Raph as he was smirking. " You got this."
    She giggled and nods saying to him. " Like always. "
    Then Raph got a hand on her cheek as he said to her moving his hands to her heads side placing a white rice in her hair. " You make me so proud Kiru... Know go get them."
    She smiled and then grabbed his hand holding it then started to the stage while everyone there clapped as she went to the mic. She lightly grabbed it and looked to see both her dad's there holding hands and smiling at her.
     Raph was with Kiru the hole 5 years she was singing at the opera as her bodyguard and mentor as also took time off work to come to where they where know in London. Kiru looked to the others when she took in a breath and lets it out. " I have an announcement to say before I start..."
    Everyone was talking low as she knew her dad's where confused as well while she then finished. " Tonight is my last song to sing as I will retire and be taking my father's place as the CEO of the Hamato company. "
    Leo looked shocked as he looked to Raph as he saw him looking shocked as well while she then turned to the two. " this song is for my Dad."
     She then closed her eyes and turned back to the people opening her lips to turn sing. " won't you come my way? My self - restraint is crumbling... It's just me so don't you be afraid..."
    The music went a little louder as she opened his eyes. " Oh..."
     She got her hand out to the people before her. " a flightless bird was dreaming that it could touch the sky... But that blue colors changing to a bright shade of red..." her hands went to hear sides fast.
     " Somebody's knocking on my door! I cover my ears at the sound... Could it be you I'm waiting for... Or is not someone else? " She got her hand back to the mic singing low. " Will your lips taste the kiss of death?"
     She then sings louder." Darling destiny! Is racing through my body... World in motion finally. Could this be love? Let me melt away! In your embrace my darling... It's just me so don't you be afraid... Kiss me now!"
    She looked a little sad then. " I just want a taste...I'm sorry if that's strange... But it takes two to find love... And to kindle that flame... We hold each other close to heal... All of these scars fresh in our hearts... And if you let me I will steal the breath left upon your lips..."
    She went back close to the mic. " will your taste the kiss of death? Darling my heart beat is racing through my body... Oh, this love is melting me. But I don't mind... Won't you come my way? My self- restraint is crumbling... It's just me... So don't you be afraid... Kiss me know my love!"
   She backed up little as she grabbed the mic in her hand. " Oh oh oh ohhh..."
    She looked to where her parents where as she saw them gone knowing that they were more than likely out of others view kissing each other. So she looked back to the others as she closed her eyes remembering their time in Alaska as she sang with tears almost then falling. " I came close to facing my own end... But it was the taste of you that led me back instead... Did your lips taste the kiss of death! " then an eco came out saying over and over.
     " Darling destiny! Is racing through my body... World in motion finally... Could this be love? Let me melt away... In your embrace darling... It's just me so don't you be afraid..." she then came closed to the edge and smiled to them all. " let me near so I can have a taste... Just kiss me now!"
   Then she placed the mic in the air as she let the rest of the music finished when then it all goes silent every one stood up and clapped as she got on a smile and looked back over as she saw her dads back while she went over to them both as they where fixing their shirts when she then get them on stage.
    Leo felt okay with it since he is a CEO but Raph felt a little tensed as they three then stood there as Leo looked to Kiru. " Why are you retiring? This is your dream Kiru..."
     She smiled at Leo and said. " It's a family company, Daddy... I will be happy if you accept my decision on doing this. "
    Leo smiled at her as he said hugging her. " I always will Kiru. "
      Kiru then looked back to the others and waved to them all as she looked to her parents as she learned an important lesson from them and that is everything could change as long as you stand up for what you believe in no matter what will or could happen.

                          The End

                     Ending Music