Chapter 68

Kiru was waking up rubbing her eyes while looking around as she would see she was not in her room or in the car as she started to get nervous and yelled. " Daddy..."
     She sat there with her arms around her leg when she heard steps smelling it was Leo's scent as she got off the bed and ran to the door as she ran out and saw Leo running to him as he picked her up and she hugged him instantly. " What's wrong sweety?"
     " I was in a different room... I thought went back to the orphanage..." Leo rubbed her back as he said giving her a smile at to where she would look at him. " You are never going back. You are staying with us when you like it or not."
    Leo then tickled her a little as she laughed out loud while they got in the room and he said to her. " when I was your age this was my room."
    She looked more around and saw very little things as she looked at him. " You didn't like a lot of stuff didn't you daddy?"
    " Haha yeah... I was more focused on my school then playing. " he then bent down on one knee and placed her down to her foot as he said. " I'm sure when you are more comfortable staying with your grandfather this might turn out to be your second room someday."
    She looked around and then back to Leo as she nods with a small smile. So Leo got Kiru's hand holding it as they walked out of the room and to the kitchen as she saw the others and hid behind Leo as she would look at them all as Raph was over to the other side talking to Donnie.
    Mikey saw her and came over as he said. " Hi, I am uncle Mikey. "
    "I'm... Kiru..." she said nervously as Mikey went over and grabbed a plate getting her something to eat as he came back to handing it to her. " Here you go I bet you're hungry. "
   She looked at him then went a little out from behind Leo and grabbed the plate as he then placed a hand on her head making her blush a little as she looked up to him seeing he smile. Kiru then smiled back and said to him as she then went to a table to eat. " thank you."
    Raph looked over to see Kiru get on the table's chair as she started to eat while Donnie spoke. " You where scared weren't you?"
    Raph looked to Donnie and he placed his empty beer in the trash. " I don't know what you mean..."
     Donnie looked to Kiru as he told Raph. " I bet you were scared to be like our father... But from what I saw just this hour you aren't like him. You are yourself caring and love. That's what a kid really needs."
     Raph looked to Kiru then to Leo as he Raph put on a smile looking at Leo secretly checking him out since they last had sex as Leo told Raph he wanted to adopt a kid.

~ ~ ~
     When they got home for the night Raph was carrying Koru to her room placing her in her bed since she was so tired from playing with Mikey running around the house so Raph went to the top stairs looking down watch Leo come in. Raph went over and grabbed Leo's hand as he starts taking Leo to this living room. " I know you want to still stay up so pick a movie for us to watch..."
     Leo looked to Raph as he gets him to the couch sitting as Leo sat on top of Raph's lap. " I don't need a movie right now..."
    Leo then started to kiss Raph's neck as Raph panted closing his eyes while his head leaned back then Leo said. " I need you right now..."
     Once Leo bit Raph's neck Raph moaned hard as he grabbed Leo's sides getting he closer as Leo kissed Raph hard. Their tongues were swirling together making them both body hot while Raph went to Leo's lower body and started to rub Leo making him pant more in their kiss.
     Leo had to pull away to breathe as he got his hands to Raph's shoulders while they had their foreheads together making Leo's eyes closed and panting. Raph kept his eyes opened looking at Leo when he then felt Leo release his member feeling it hard already in his Pants so Raph sat more up and started to get Leo's pants undone.
     Leo started to help while he got his pants off then went to Raph's getting them to move a little as Leo went to his knees kissing Raph's lower plastron while that made Raph pant hard too. Leo started to then lick Raph's slot area as Raph's hands went to Leo's head when his member then release as well.
     Raph panted with light pink cheeks trying to breath when he grunted hard as Leo took Raph's member in his mouth. " L-Leo..."
     Raph could not help grabbing Leo's head as he thrusts in his mouth feeling Leo's moans vibrating Raph's member while he then came. Raph lets Leo's head go and Leo came back to Raph face as they kissed.
    Raph got Leo back on his lap as they kissed for a second then Leo lowered himself take Raph in him as they moaned and panted in the kiss to not be loud from waking Kiru up.
   Raph pulled away from the kiss panted as he looked at Leo while his eyes were closed his lips shaking from being shut so he would not moan loud. " What got you so turned on?"
    As Leo heard him as he got his arms around Raph's neck said panting hard as Raph kept thrusting in Leo helping him move up and down. " I don't know... Just seeing you today got me on fire..."
     Raph went to Leo's neck as Leo leaned his head back as he bit his bottom lip feeling himself as soon then he gasped feeling Raph grab Leo's member stroking him fast. Leo moaned hard with his face getting more red and flushed.
     Raph sucked Leo's neck harder making Leo not able to take it and came hard as he moaned feeling Raph still thrusting in him. Raph let his neck go then his member while Raph panted making Leo moving up and down harder as Raph came a few seconds after Leo.
     They both sat there panting as Leo had his head to Raph's neck while Raph's head was leaned back still holding Leo down to his member from still cumming in him. " I think... You like seeing me act like a dad."
    Leo blushed and opened his eyes looking at Raph still painting. " Why are you saying that?"
     Raph opened his eyes and started to move Leo a little again once Raph stopped cumming making Leo shiver. " Because you never went down on me before..."
     Leo blushed and bit his lip when then Raph stopped moving Leo and got his hand to Leo's face. " don't act like that... I see you hot when looking at you in your daddy mode."