Chapter 23

Raph grabbed Leo fast placing his slightly bloody body on the couch as Raph went fast to the phone and called getting the ambulance there as they checked on Leo and started getting him in the ambulance. Raph would go in but there was no room in the ambulance as they said they would send a taxi to get him to the hospital.
    So right know Raph was outside of the place waiting impatiently for the taxi to come and take him to the hospital to be by Leo's side. When the taxi came Raph went fast in it and they headed to the hospital as Raph could not stop worrying about Leo as his whole body was shaking.

~ ~ ~
    Raph didn't know how long it took to get to the hospital but once he got there he paid the man and ran to the hospital going to the desk. " a friend of mine just got sent here by ambulance... His name is L-Leonardo Hamato..."
   The nurse looked at the computers as she saw Leo's room and told Raph. " he is on the third floor in room 152. If he is not there he is probably still in the emergency room and will be out shortly. "
    Raph nods his head and heads to the elevator pressing the 3F as he then stood there looking like he was going to panic. ' Come on Leo you can pull thru this thing... You got to...'
    Once he was on the floor he started walking down the hall looking at the room numbers as he tried to look for Leo's. ' 152... 152...152!'
    Raph found it and went in seeing the room empty as he went to the chair and sat there waiting.
   His right leg was shaking a lot from being impatient waiting in the room for Leo to come in. Raph didn't know how long he sat there while his leg still shakes ever thought it was starting to sore. ' Come on Leo... Where are you...'
   Raph placed his hands to his head leaning forward as his elbows were on his laps trying to stay calm till he then heard the door open making Raph looked up fast. He stood up seeing Leo in the bed in hospital clothes as well as wearing a breathing mask as he still looked like he was not awake.
   Raph went to one of the nurses bringing Leo in as he asked: " Is he in a coma?"
    " no he was awake a few minutes ago but he will wake up again soon." as she said then left after telling Raph if anything changes to let them know.
    Raph went to Leo after grabbing a chair to sit by Leo's left side as Raph grabbed Leo's hand. " Leo?"
    Leo would just lay there breathing a little hard but as Raph gripped his hand and started to cry as he got his face to the hospital bed. " Wake up...pleases..."
    Raph would only hear the machine that as helping Leo breath as Raph kept his crying face hidden in the bed until he felt Leo's hand grip his making Raph look up fast looking at Leo. " Leo?"
    He opened his eyes slowly then turned to Raph as he said while trying to breathe. " H-Hey..."
    Raph smiled as he got Leo's hand to his cheek and then placed his own hand to Leo's cheek. " Thank god..."
    As Leo's hand was on Raph's cheek he used his thumb and whips away his tears. " I will... Be okay..."
    Raph nods. " Good. now stop talking so you can breath better... I will be here till you are out of the hospital. "
   Leo looks at Raph and then closes his eyes falling back to sleep as Raph watched Leo all night making sure he would not bleed in his mask or stop breathing completely.

~ ~ ~
    Leo is woken up around 4 am as he would feel Raph still holding his hand while Leo room a few breathes then he slowly sat up getting the breathing mask off his face placing it to his neck so it was close to him if he needed it, Leo then looked over to Raph and places a hand on Raph's head.
    Raph didn't wake up but moaned a little as he moved his face closer to Leo making him smile till he saw Raph's eyes as they looked like Raph cried all night. Leo moved his hand to Raph's back lightly rubbing it.
    Raph moaned more as he blushed and opened his eyes then looked up to Leo as he sat him sitting. " Leo I don't think you should be sitting right now..."
   " I'm fine... And sorry for worrying you last night... " Leo said looking down. But Raph grabbed Leo's cheeks having him look to Raph.
   They looked at each other in silence till Raph then said breaking the silence. " your alive and breathing know... That's what's important. "
    Leo smiled placing a hand on Raph's as then the door opened as Raph moved his hands and Leo put his mask back on. " How are you feeling Mr. Hamato?"
    " Much better thank you. " Leo said bowing his head a little as than the nurse looked to Raph. " the doctor would like him to stay one more night just in case it happens again. "
    Raph looked to Leo as Leo nods his head once to Raph letting him know I it was alright. So Raph just signed and went back to his chair and placed his elbow on the bed while his hand went under his chin. " okay..."
     The nurse then started to leave as Raph looks not too happy as Leo still sat up and grabbed Raph's hand to then close his eyes smiling to Raph.