Chapter 78

Raph was laying in the bed at night as he was on his back looking out the window. Raph could not sleep hearing that the wolfman was still around from Leo making Raph clench his hand on the blanket. " You still awake?"
     Raph looked to Leo as he saw Leo turning around looking at Raph laying on his side of the bed. " Sorry I just can't sleep..."
    Raph then sat up leaning his back to the bed frame as Leo still laid down.  " Why?"
    " because... What if that wolfman tries something when we are asleep... " Leo grabbed Raph's hand as he said tired and calm. " Raph I'm sure he is not going to come at us in the middle of the night."
    " How do you know Leo... Uh... I'm sorry... I just need to go on a walk..." Raph said getting up but he felt Leo holding his hand strong. " Raph if you need to talk I will listen..."
    Raph put a smile on his face and leaned on the bed to kiss Leo quickly on the lips then pulled away standing up to get some warm clothes on. " I am fine... Just need to clear my head I will be back in less than an hour. "
    Leo hid half of his bottom face in the blanket watching Raph while he was getting almost dressed. " Be safe out there Raph."
    " I will. now get back to sleep." as he got his jacket on he went over to Leo and kissed his cheek creasing Leo's head then started out to the living too to get his shoes on. While he was sitting on the couch he heard a door open and looked up fast as he saw Kiru standing there as he could tell she was still very tired by how she was standing and held the wall. " Kiru you should be in bed."
    She was rubbing her tired face walking over to him as she said once leaning to his chest. " I had a bad dream..."
    Raph brushed her hair and kissed her head to then picked Kiru up and went to their room as he went to his side as Leo open his eyes to see Raph placing Kiru in their bed. " She had a bad dream."
   Leo came closer to Kiru getting her in the blanket and close to cuddling her while Raph walked out. But as he did he heard Leo talking to Kiru. " You are alright Kiru we are here to keep you safe..."
     Raph then closed the door and went to the front getting outside closing the door and started down the road. He would keep walking trying to clear his head as for some odd reason his memory of killing his dad Saki was flashing back to him as he remembered that Saki kept that same face right before he got shot.
    Raph felt his body shiver as he felt that he was being watched as he stopped and looked around not seeing anyone. So he started to walk again as he was starting to this time heard as if more footsteps and turned fast to see the man again. " You... If I were you I would get the hell away from me right now..."
      " Why so mad? I am here only on your father's behalf. " Raph clenched his hands hard while he said trying to not tackle the man to the snow to beat him to death. " I know you're the one that set off the explosion making that huge avalanche..."
     " Know why would I do that? I am here to have you sign papers not to kill you." Raph backed away from the man as he said. " Get away for me or I will kill you..."
      He looked to Raph while getting the papers out since he had more than enough of copies. " Just sign the papers Raphael and we will go away."
     " We?" Raph sounded worried as he turned around fast not seeing anyone other than them two. So he then looked back to the man as had the man said taking two steps closer with the paper and a pen in his hand. " last change Raphael. Sign the papers."
     Raph could feel his chest getting heavy as his heavy breathing went harder while looking more mad that the man while shaking his head no. " Go to hell..."
    He placed the papers and pen in the bag as he said signing as if disappointed." Alright, Raphael... But after your family dose first."
     Raph looked confused as he kept his face to the man until a huge explosion was made making Raph's eyes widen looking at the cabin in flames. " NO!"
    Raph ran passed the man as he tried to get to the cabin as fast as he could in the snow till he got almost to the front door two wolves came and pounced Raph to the ground hard. Raph looked up trying to get free watching the place burn down as the man came to him while Raph yelled not able to leave his eyes away from the fire " Let me go you son of a bitch!"
    He nods to the wolves and gets off Raph as he gets back up fast and runs close to the front door till another explosion happened as it made Raph get blown back landing to his back and rolled to his plastron. Raph started to breathe hard as his hands clenched so hard in the snow as he heard the man talk. " You should have signed the papers."
      Raph got so much furry as he got up fast and charged to the man getting one punch to his face as the two wolves came over fast and bit hard on Raph's arms keeping him from going after the man or to run off. " why... Why kill them! There is nothing you could gain from this!"
    The man stood up and looked to Raph whipping his bloody face and the snow. " Because if we killed you the papers would not be signed."
     Raph had tears fall showing his furry as well as his arms shaking as he said with a shaking tone as they could hear the pain in Raph's voice as he tried to get free to run to the fire but went soon to his knees. " Leo... Kiru... No..."