Chapter 48

Raph was walking around trying to find Leo as it was raining pretty hard while he had his cane to walking the way Leo went but passed the apartments as he was still calling Leo leaving voice messages even if he was always getting sent right to voice mail. Raph was not going to stop till he heard from Leo or stop walking till he found him.
   ' Come on Leo answer...please answer...' Raph was about to get halfway to Leo's building as his cane slipped from now wet the ground was and fell to the ground grunting as he sat up grabbing his right leg.
   Raph took a breath and grabbed his cane as he started to get up when he felt himself get warm as he grabbed his hand to his forehead feeling he was getting a slight fever. " Shit..."
    So Raph tried to get up but to fall again from using the cane to get up. But as he was back to the ground he gripped his hands hard to the ground ' I'm not going to be a burden!'
     So Raph looked up as he gasped seeing Leo as he had his arms crossed and looking down as Raph thru his cane and started to try and get up as he said loud limping to Leo. " Leo!"
    Leo looked up fast seeing Raph there as he ran a little too Raph as they hugged. " Raph. What are you doing out! You can catch a cold!"
    " so could you!" Raph said back as Leo felt Raph's whole body shake as Leo placed a hand to Raph's forehead gasping. " Raph you're burning up!"

~ ~ ~
     When they got back Leo got Raph naked and in a warm bath as Raph was trying to stop his shivering. Leo sat at the edge of the tide staying by Raph not wanting to leave his side again.
     ' Raph was so soaked... He was probably looking for me even before it rained...' Leo thought to himself as he placed a hand to Raph's cheek as he opened his eyes and grunted trying to get up. " Raph you need to stay in the tube..."
    " No, I need to... To apologize... I was just in so much pain... I don't want to push you away from Leo... " Leo couldn't help but smile as he kissed Raph on the lips then told him. " I know... And I will never leave you... So please lay back in the tube..."
    Raph got Leo and pulls him in the tube as Leo gasped then looks up to Raph even though Leo was on top of him. Raph looked at Leo's neck and placed his fingers on the bit marks making Leo feel scared.
    Raph didn't say a thing at first as he pulled Leo's face to his as they kissed making Leo blush hard getting his hands to the tubes edges by each side of Raph's head. Leo couldn't stop as he kissed back while Raph said between their kiss. " Who bit you?"
     Leo shakes a little as Raph would continue to kiss Leo as he told Raph. " My ex... I told him to stop... But he wouldn't..."
    Raph then pulled away from the kiss and went to the bite marks as he asked. " Did you like it?"
    Leo didn't know how to answer as Raph then went and bit him on the side Usagi did as Leo could not help but moan out loud as Raph started to grab Leo's sides and had him move a little as he was wanting his member out. " R-Raph your not well..."
     Raph pulled away from Leo's neck as he then started to bite again in a different spot as Leo shivered again as Raph also started to unbutton Leo's shirt. Leo knew it was not right to have sex with Raph not feeling well but he wanted Raph and could not help it as he just grabbed his own shirt and ripped it off.
   Raph smirked moving his lips to Leo's neck and grabbed Leo's sides again as they kissed. Leo forced his tongue into Raph's mouth making them both moan while then Raph went for Leo's pants sense Raph was already naked. " Let me in Leo..."
     Leo got up a little getting his pants off and to the floor, as he came back down and got his hand to between Raph's legs making him moan and his head leaning back making his member come almost instantly out fast as Leo got Raph's member to his entrance as he kissed Raph again slamming Raph in him hard as Leo pulled away from the kiss yelling a little loud as Raph moaned hard. " Aw! d-dammit..."
      Raph opened his eyes and watched as Leo's body shiver while Raph got his hands to Leo's arms. " Easy fearless..."
    Leo opened his eyes looking to Raph. " F-Fearless?"
    Raph got a hand to Leo's cheek smiling. " No matter what is thrown at you... you are never afraid to take the challenge..."
   Raph then kissed Leo's lips as their tongues met and Leo moved up and down at first slow as they panted in the kiss and Raph got his hands to Leo's side making him go faster as Leo panted looking down to Raph's plastron with his hands still there at the edge with Raph's head between Leo's arms. " Ah! Raphael!"
      Raph watched Leo get a flushed face as he then got his right hand to Leo's slot rubbing him fast making Leo moan harder as his hard member came out and Raph grabbed it stroking him fast. " Was Your ex this good at being inside you?"
    Leo shook his head as he looked at Raph as his tongue almost started to hang out. " N-No"
    " Good. " Raph said as he kissed Leo's neck as Leo finished saying making Raph think that Leo had nothing more to say. " B-Becuase you are my first..."
     Raph opened his eyes and looked to Leo as he saw him about to lose it. " I am?"
    Leo nods his head as Raph didn't know why that surprised him but he blushed as he used his hand from Leo's side and grabbed Leo's cheeks kissing Leo hard. " cum for me Leo..."