Chapter 26

Raph was just seeing the place when an hour has passed since he left that girls place as he had both his hands to his pockets. He was looking low while he got closer until he was walking to see the light outside was brighter than normal.
     So Raph looked up fast and saw the front door wide open. " What the..."
      Raph ran over to the door and in the house, as he saw the place as he saw blood on the wall close to the kitchen then as he walked more in he looked over and saw blood on the couch.
      " LEO!" Raph yelled as he then started to panic while running over to the stairs and saw a bullet hole by the stairs then ran up to soon see small blood drops on the stairs as he went to their rooms not seeing Leo anywhere as he started to breathe hard freaking out. He went back down the stairs and to the couch looking around seeing if he could find Leo from hiding or something.
      Raph felt so I raged as he got his hands hard on the glass table and slammed his hands on it breaking the glass and sank to his knees. " I shouldn't have left. Why did I leave... Why did I leave him to be alone..."
      Raph started to cry as he got his hands on the broken glass and looked to the ground with tears falling. As he breathed more he closed his mouth as his teeth ground together while his anger made his green eyes look then blank. " I'll find you, Leo..."

~ ~ ~
     It was dark as Leo was waking up to see his eyes were covered and so was his mouth while he tried to move feeling he was on his plastron. His hands were tied behind his back as his head was hurting. ' where am i... Where is Raph... Does he know I'm not home... '
     Leo started to move more to get out of this place when he then heard a door opened as that let Leo know he was in like a small bedroom from the eco noise a little loud. "You're not getting away Hamato. It's our job to kill you so say your prayers sense in a few hours you will be in this bed covered in your own blood."
       Then the man hit Leo hard in the face with something so heavy as Leo grunted and stayed put as he still was awake. ' Raph... Help please...'
     Leo felt not well as he then started to cough hard as blood started to cover the long rag part over his mouth as the man said as Leo could not stop coughing. " Aw man... Hey, he his coughing up a lot of blood and I think he is going to choke if we don't remove the rag..."
      " Then remove it we need him alive right now!" Leo heard another in what sounded like another room like the one in his room came over and removed the rag as Leo coughed while his blood came out of his mouth and it socked around the bed where his mouth was. Leo felt too weak to move any more while he breathed hard as tears started to come out and slightly soaked the rag but not too much for the man to notice as he left and closed the door.
      Leo laid there breathing hard feeling his body getting really warm crying in silents as he tried to not cough again but that didn't work as more blood came out hurting Leo's throat. While Leo tried breathing more as his chest was still hurting while he soon heard as if the men were yelling. " What! How did you-"
    " You son of a bitc-" Leo tried to hear more as he then started to cough again hard as Leo then heard the door open as someone walked over to Leo as Leo coughed more blood out. He felt the person grab Leo as he got him sitting up making Leo breath a little better as his back leaning on what felt like an arm.
    Then the rag was coming off as Leo closed his eyes to then opened them seeing green hands as they grabbed his chin and had Leo look-up showing Raph there. But Leo widened his eyes as he saw that Raph's eyes looked as if there was no life in them while he looked at Leo and then got Leo's arms free.
    Leo got his hands up to Raph cheek but to get grabbed instantly as Leo showed fear. " R-Raph..."
    He looks to Leo in his eyes then leaned in fast and kissed Leo. But Leo was struggling to get let go as he said after pulling away only from the kiss. " I still have blood in my mouth Raph..."
     " I don't care," Raph said coldly as he grabbed Leo's chin again and kissed him as Leo grunted trying to get free. But as Leo opened his eyes at first low he widened them seeing Raph's eyes still opened and looking the same as if their kissing was not facing Raph's emotionless eyes.
   Leo's eyes started to tear up feeling hurt seeing him look like this as Leo got his hands free and got them to Raph getting his face in Leo's hands and kissed him hard as he kept his eyes opened as well as tears started to show. ' Raph was this scaring that you this much that you can't feel anything?'