Chapter 11

Leo kissed Raph while his hands were to the sides close to Raph's face as he wanted Raph to just be happy as he felt from what Raph told him he was in so much pain. Leo had then tears falling from feeling his much pain that Raph was feeling while then he pulled up from the kiss as he looked to Raph with tears surprising Raph while his hand acted on its own and placed his finger to Leo's tearing eyes as Raph whipped away the tears. " Did I tell you to stop?"
     Leo opened his eyes and chuckled as he kissed Raph again as Raph's hand went to the back of Leo's head but Raph forced his tongue into Leo's mouth as that made Leo moan. Their tongues found each other as they tried to play domination as Raph was actually winning.
    Leo's hands were gripping the couches as he struggled to do more than them making out as he felt Raph move his hand away as Leo pulled away again and looked down to Raph as he chuckled seeing Raph there know sleeping. So Leo then got off of Raph and grabbed a pillow and blanket getting it on Raph then the pillow under his head.
     Leo grabbed the two glasses and grabbed the whiskey walking over to the kitchen and placed the whiskey in the cabinets then pored the ice in the sink and then washed them. But Leo would keep looking at Raph sleeping on his couch.

~ ~ ~
     The next morning Raph grunted holding his head while he then sat up as he saw and felt the blanket fall a little on his lap as he looked around. ' That's right I came in Leo's place... Then kept having whiskey...'
    Raph closed his eyes and tried to remember what happened next as he then widened his eyes as he remembered that they kissed as Raph got his fingers to his lips. ' Oh, shit...'
     Then a noise was heard as Raph looked over to see Leo coming out of his room while he saw Raph with a surprised look while Leo placed a hand on the back of his head knowing why he was acting like that. " It's okay Raph... I know I should not have kissed you... But..."
     Raph looked down then at his hand and clenched it as he knew then what he was trying to hide even to himself. " It's okay... I didn't mind it..."
     Leo looked to Raph as he stood up and looked to Leo as he got his hand on Leo's head. " I better go before I get more in trouble with my dad... I will see you on Monday Boss. "
    Leo watched him leave while he then said getting Raph's attention. " Call me Leo when we are not working..."
     Raph looked at Leo and put on a slight smile as he nods. " Alright, Leo. Later."
    Then Raph closed the door as Leo stood there as he blushed feeling surprised at what these two days happened then he could not help but smile. "Later Raph."
     Raph was walking home as the snow was a little less high but cole while he was thinking on what they did. ' We kissed... Leo kissed me and I didn't even pull away... '
     Raph scratched his head feeling unsure of what to do or even think when he would see Leo again on Monday. Raph just kept walking as he soon then head a car stop as he soon stopped walking and looked over watched the car as it showed two humans there as if they looked like hitmen with their black suits and sunglasses.
     Raph stood there still as he got their attention and they then went right back in the car driving off. Raph looked confused as he then started back to walking to his home.
       Leo was looking at the window as he then signed leaning to the wall as he looked to the ground. " Why do I want to help him so much... Raph what is it that you so addicting..."
    Leo's house phone then started to ring as he went over and grabbed it placing it on the side of his face. " Hello?"
    " Hey, bro dad wanted to know if your up to go and hang out at his place today?" Leo heard Mikey as he thinks and then noticed Raph's jacket still there while he then went over grabbing it lightly as he said: " Yeah ill head over in an hour."
     Then Leo hanged up as he lets Raph's jacket go as Leo dropped the phone and fell to his knees as he all of a sudden coughed hard with a hand to his mouth. But once he was done he removed his hand to show his blood in his hand as he looked at it. " Its spreading faster..."