Chapter 83

Raph was getting to Leo's place as it took only 20 minutes since he didn't move far and went to the front door quickly running in as he saw the two on the floor as he could tell Usagi was trying to get Leo off. Usagi opened his eyes seeing Raph as he said fast as if he was in trouble " I did not so this! He just texts me saying to come over to talk!"
   Raph saw that he was scaring Usagi but he went over grabbing Leo's arm pulling him off Usagi. " Leo stop."
    Leo looked over to see Raph and quickly punched his face making Raph fall on his butt holding his cheek where Leo punched him feeling it hurt a little. " Why the hell you here... You just want to ignore me and then come here..."
     Raph got up and grabbed Leo's arms tightly so he would not punch him as Lep went to the wall by the front doors. " I have not been ignoring you! I read all your messages and wanted to say something... But I felt you would get mad at me..."
    Leo looked to Raph with his drunk face as he leaned a little too Raph when Raph then backs up once. "You're scared of me?"
    He looked down and shakes his head as his hands were still on Leo's arms. " No... I am scared of losing you... And Kiru again..."
     " You are losing us... You are staying away from us two and just doing your thing..." Leo said looking down as tears fall.
    Usagi sat up panting a little as he watched the two slowly walking out as he felt that it might turn to probably be a bloodbath at how upset Leo looked right knew.
    Raph pulled Leo to a hug as Leo tried to pull him away yelling. " No, you lost your chance to come back get off me! Raph let me go!"
     Raph went to his neck and bit him as Leo moaned feeling one of Raph's legs getting up between Leo's legs making Leo shivers as Raph's leg starts to move it to rub Leo. " Raph..."
    Raph moved his mouth away from Leo's neck said to him. " You and Kiru are my life..."
    Leo leaned his head forward and kissed Raph as they kissed and pinned Leo more to the wall close to the front door as Usagi blushed and walked out of the door slowly to not disturb them and closed it as he stood there and put on a light smile. " Finely Raph."
     Usagi went over to his car getting in to leave while in the house Raph and Leo were using their tongues kissing while as Leo moaning hard so Raph went to Leo's shirt getting it off. Leo helped Raph get his shirt off then went to Raph's shirt as Leo pulled away from their kiss and looked down seeing all the scratching marks from those ropes while Leo got his hands on Raph's plastron and looked to Raph. " did you really think we did die that night?"
    Raph breathed hard from their kissing as he gently grabbed Leo's hand and brought it to his lips kissing the hands palm that has the scars in it. " Yes... I was so scared and alone... I wanted to die to be with you two..."
    Leo watched Raph say that as Raph had tears falling still kissing Leo's palm. Leo moved that hand to Raph's head and kisses him more as he then moved his hands to Raph's pants.
    Raph grabbed his hands and placed them behind Leo's back as he pulled away from the kiss making Leo actually wind with a pouting look. " Leo... Please forgive me... I just want you to live happy with no worries like what always comes because of me..."
    Leo looked to Raph and got his hands free getting them to Raph's face. " I am happy with you... Can't you see that? It's you I married and will stay like I said in our vows... I will love you even after death. If anyone comes after you again tell me and you won't face it alone... now stop being a stranger and stay home... I need you here... But Kiru needs you more..."
    Raph kept his eyes to Leo's and placed his hands on Leo's closing his eyes flavoring his hands touching his face. " Okay, I will come home..."
    Then kissed again keeping each other close getting their arms around each other till Leo felt sick as then Leo pushed Raph away hard and ran to the guest bathroom making Raph then chuckle as he went over to the bathroom and went to Leo's side rubbing his back shoulder. "Let's get you to bed when you're done?"
     Leo nods his head as Raph stayed there by Leo as Leo pucked most of the alcohol out since he didn't eat anything today while Raph also did not want Kiru to see Leo like this.