chapter 29

Leo was in the living room of his father's place as Mikey was there too while Splinter spoke. " what did you want to tell us, Leonardo..."
   Leo as sitting on his legs while his hands were on his lap clenching hard. " Raph is not the enemy... It's his father..."
     " Why would you believe that Leonardo? Raphael is guilty with all those evidence he will be put away in jail." Splinter said as Leo yelled back. " Raph would not steal the contract!"
    " How would you know Leonardo! He could be using you!"
    " No... He wouldn't! He wouldn't steal anything because I have the virus too!" Leo yelled shutting his eyes hard as Splinter and Mikey's eyes bother widened looking at Leo as he then opened his eyes with tears starting to show. " I wanted to tell you two... But I knew it was going to hurt you so I kept it a secret... And I know if the public found out they would..."
    A hand was placed on Leo's head as Splinter signed. " Then we should get you to a hospital and see-"
    " Raph already took me before the trip... I could get in a coma any day..." Mikey came over and hugged Leo as he started to cry. " You can't die, Leo!"
     Leo got his arms around his brothers and closed his eyes hugging his little brother that was crying out.
    " Raphael could make you think he is helping you, Leonardo..." Leo opened his eyes and looked at his father as he was showing a serious look. " No, he wouldn't... We love each other farther..."
   " Leonardo you love him... And he does not... He is an -"
    "An Oroku!" Leo yelled back mad as he lets his brother go as Leo stands up clenching his hands. " He is an Oroku but he is also a person! A man that is doing his best to do what is right! He told me he was not going for that contract anymore and I believe him! I don't care if you accept us two together because it does not matter what you think I will always love him even after I am dead! "
     Splinter looked at Leo seeing how his oldest son was keeping his serious face. " They why did he join us, Leonardo? "
    " he was going to collect the contract for his father so Raph and his little brother could be free from that man... Raph hates his father... And wants what's best for his little brother..." Splinter puts on a light smile to his son. " If you believe in him then I will as well Leonardo. Let's get him out of the police station. "
    Splinter then stood up and started to get up to the door as Leo follows his father and looked at Mikey fast. " Stay here Mikey we will be back. "
    Mikey only nods watching the two leave the place.

~ ~ ~
    As Splinter got to the station Leo got out and went to the desks. " We came to get Raphael Oroku out..."
     The person looked at Leo and said as he looked a little confused. " I'm sorry he was already bailed out."
    " what? Who bailed him out?" Leo asked As Splinter looked to Leo as he was getting worried. " His dad... Oroku Saki..."
     Leo looked down then to his dad as Splinter gets a hand to Leo's back as he said to him. " I will talk to his father tomorrow... Right now we need you to get home and rest..."
   Leo clenched his hands and said low holding back tears. " I might not have that long of a time father..."

~ ~ ~
     The night was around as Raph was in his room after his dad beat Raph for having to bail home out while he was looking at his right legs ankle seeing the house arrest bracket there. He was leaning against his bed looking to the ceiling thinking of Leo while his hands were to the floor and his eyes a little swollen from the tears of when he was back to his dad's place.
    Raph has not moved out of his room all day as he just wanted to be by Leo's sides as he felt he was never going to see him again since he was in house arrest for two months.  ' Leo doesn't have that long... He would be gone and passed before I am free to leave...'
     Raph heard his door get knocked as he didn't answer it while it opened and Donnie came in looking pretty sad. " Raph come on you need to eat... "
   " Why... So I can live... Fuck that..." Raph said looking away as Donnie signed sitting by his big brother. " Raph would Leo want to hear that you are not eating? It would hurt him to hear you say that..."
    Raph got mad and turned to Donnie fast and pinned Donnie to the ground. " Don't talk like you know him! He...He..."
    "Raph... Leo went to the station today to try and bail you out..." Donnie said looking up to Raph as he looked down to his little brother. " What?"
    "I talked to Mikey not too long ago and they went to get you out but got the news our father bailed you out first... Leo came back so hurt and depressed... You need to be strong so Leo can be too. "
     Raph got off Donnie and sat back to his spot and placed his hands to his face. " why Leo Donnie..."
    " What do you mean? For loving him?" Donnie asked sitting back next to Raph. " no... Why does Leo have to have the virus... I wish it was me... He has had a perfect life and I didn't... Why couldn't I be the one that caught it..."
    Donnie looked down and said before getting up and leave to let Raph think to himself. " I bet you do... But then if Leo was the one healthy do you think he would have a still perfect life after you passed away instead of him?"
    Raph sat there as he thought and had Leo back in his head wishing he would just see him to hold him and kiss him. ' You're going to hunt me forever Leo... '