Chapter 8

Two days have passed while Raph was out of the building to the ally as he was smoking a cigarette while he was trying to stay awake since he didn't sleep sense Leo let him on the couch. His hand went to his face while the cigarette was almost out while he was having his eyes closed.
    Raph felt like he could fall asleep in the snow while he stood there till then he heard someone say his name and looked over as he saw Leo looking confused. " What are you doing out here again?"
    Raph got the cigarette out of his mouth and placed it in the snow as he walked over to Leo as he said. " Thinking. "
    " You smoke? You know its bad for you." Leo said as they walked next to each other while Raph grunted. " What are you, my mom?"
    They got in the building as they got in the elevator as there were two other workers there while they two stayed silent as Leo was looking to the wall by him as he tried to think since he offered Raph to stay with him he could not get Raph out of his head or even out of his dreams.
     As the two workers were soon gone Leo looked at Raph as he asked since he tried to not ask yesterday. " Raph do you hate men that like other men?"
    Raph looked at Leo. " I actually don't care...whatever floats their boats. But why are you asking that?"
    " No reason really..." Leo said fast looking away as Raph looked to Leo as he was thinking to himself. ' why does he keep asking these weird gay things... He can't be gay... Can he?'
    Raph then looked away and thought as he then smirked at having an idea to find out. The doors opened as they got in the office as Raph waved at Mikey then in the office.
     When Leo was getting to his desk Raph got the office doors to lock to the room and went over as he came right behind Leo as Leo had his eyes widened. " What are you doing!?"
    " You been asking a lot about this gay stuff," Raph said behind Leo's neck as that made him shiver while his hands were on the desk as he tried to speak. " S-So..."
    Raph got his hands to Leo's chest then to his pants as Leo blushed hard trying to hold back him panting at how good it felt for Raph doing this to him. " You like men don't you Boss? You like to dominate or to be dominated?"
    As Raph whispered that to Leo's neck Leo blushed hard as he let out heavy breathing know. " R-Raph let me go..."
    " or what?" he asked as he moved his hands to between Leo's legs as that made him gasp while he got one hand to Raph's hand as his other hand then went on the arm as he leaned a little over the desk as Raph smirked at this as he said rudding Leo. " you must do as I ask or I will tell your dad and Mikey. "
    " W-what do you want R-Raph?" he said as if out of breath while he felt himself get turned on. " I want you as my puppet..."
     Raph then lets Leo go as he backed away smirking as he then saw Leo breath hard as he then tried to control himself as he looked to Raph not too happy at this. Till he then felt like he was going to faint as he leaned a little back.
    Raph looked shocked and grabbed Leo getting him to the couch as he laid there not waking up. " Shit... Maybe I might have got a little too far..."
    Then Raph went to the door unlocking it and to Mikey. " I need an ice pack Leo fainted for some reason..."
    " He fainted again? This is not good for him..." Mikey said as he called for someone to get the ice as Raph went back in the room. ' he has fainted before...'
    Raph went over to Leo as he looked at him trying to see if anything was wrong or off. ' It does not make sense... Unless if Leo is stressing too much...'

~ ~ ~
    After the time has passed and Raph looked at Leo there while he had his hands on his lap. He felt worried when he was not waking up till he then saw Leo's eyes started to open.
    So Raph got up and want over as Leo looked up at the ceiling then over seeing Raph there as he sat up. " hang on Leo you need to take it easy-"
    " How? With what you just did to me..." Leo said blushing as he sat there while Raph sat by him. " Leo that was five hours ago..."
    " What!" Leo yelled looking at Raph then stood up getting to his desk seeing the time as he then pressed the button of his speaker. " Mikey, what happened to my appointments?"
    " Oh, its good to hear your okay brother. But don't worry I pushed them for tomorrow so you should just relax today..." Leo sat in his chair and was rubbing his face. " Okay, thanks, Mikey..."
   As Leo sat there Raph looked at him and over as he sat on the chair looking at him. "I didn't think you would faint from me doing that. "
    " Who wouldn't... " Leo said while he then looked at Raph as he then leaned back. " So what did you mean by wanting me as a puppet?"
     Raph rudder the back of his head. " I want to stop this stupid war between our company's."
     " So you're going to blackmail me if I don't help you?" Leo asked as Raph nods. " So are you or am I going to have to tell your dad that you are attracted to men?"
       Leo signed and crossed his arms as he blushed looking away. " yeah... What will you need?"
     Raph looked at Leo as he knew he should get the papers to the cure contract he has so they would not get it. But Raph was liking this job, to be honest and he did not worry about getting smacked or getting yelled at for no reason. " I will ask you what I want once I feel bored working here."