Chapter 33

Leo was in his meeting listening to the group around the table as he was feeling a little off today. He was thinking of a way to get Raph and Donnie out of the place thinking it would be easy. But he found when they were younger they made a solid contract that they were to say with Saki till he had passed.
    So the only way for them to be free was if Saki let his sons go and off that stupid contract. The meeting was going on for a few hours as he was starting to feel his head starting to hurt as he placed a hand on his neck then raised his hand up as he stood to get their attention. " let's take a 25-minute breath then come back and finish this meeting..."
    Some nods as some came to Leo seeing he was not looking suddenly good. " Mr. Hamato... You feeling okay?"
    Leo was going to tell the man, yes but he suddenly start to cough as he grabbed the edge of his chair while he kept coughing and the other members came over to him to try and help but Leo soon fell to the ground as Mikey came in seeing Leo as he got his phone and called the ambulance as he then got everyone out of the meeting as Leo was struggling to breathe and not waking up as he said one last word before being completely silent. " Raph..."

~ ~ ~
    Donnie was in his little lad in his room as Raph was on the couch and going channel to channel while Donnie was just getting done with the first cure medicine as he looked at it smirking. " yes I think it got it..."
    Then his phone rang as he jumped and almost spilled the cure as he grabbed it from spilling as he then grabbed his phone seeing it was Mikey as he answered. " Mikey you know not to call me at this hou-"
    " Get Raph to channel 8 news fast!" Mikey said worried as Donnie didn't argue and started out of the room and to the living room as he went over grabbing the remote from Raph's hand. " Hey! This is my time to watch-"
    " before we get back to the weather there is huge news that the eldest son and the CEO of the Hamato Company had collapsed in his meeting today. " Raph stood up fast as he watched the knees as fear took over. " He is in the hospital right know as he is actually in the 3rd stage of the mutant virus.
He is right now stable but the doctors are going to have him in surgery tonight at 10 tonight. Let's hope and wish he makes the surgery as he knows the 50th mutant victim to the virus. "
    Raph sat in the couch as Donnie looked to Raph while his hands were to his head. " Raph we have to stop that surgery... We both know that will kill Leo..."
    " What's the point... He is already dead... With the surgery or not either way he dies..." Raph said as if he was getting heavy as his chest was hard and heavy to breathe as tears started to fall from his face. Donnie looked at the cure in his hand as he hands as he came to Raph. " I just finished this... I have not tested it yet of course but... Leo could take it..."
    Raph looked at the glass canister while he looked done as if he was giving up. " it's not going to work Donnie... We both know this..."
    Donnie signed and went to his room as Raph sat there as he didn't know what to do and he could not leave the house or the cops would get to him while he would just sit there till he would get the news of Leo's death. " what else can I do know Leo... "

~ ~ ~
   Leo was on the bed as the time was 9:30 pm as he had the breather tube in his mouth while he was not moving at all not even twitching as he was just in a deep coma. Mikey was there by him as he was worried at his little brother while then he was on the phone with Donnie. " You did make the cure? But won't your dad get mad at doing this..."
    " Mikey Leo is family so I'm heading over right now and going to give it to Leo... I will be there before he gets in the surgery... We have to keep him out of that surgery or he will for sure die." Donnie said over the phone as Mikey nods his head saying. " Okay, I will try my best... Please hurry Donnie..."
    As they said their goodbyes thru the phone Mikey looked at Leo as he started to tear up. " Hang on brother... You will get better soon..."

~ ~ ~
   Donnie was getting the cure as there was two that was not the cure and a slight project as he grabbed one and placed it in the bag while Donnie looked to Raph as he was on the couch still. " Raph I'm heading to the hospital... Want me to video chat you when I am there?"
    " No... Just leave me alone Donnie..." Raph said as he just looked at the turn off tv as he looked to himself as he still felt he was going to lose everything. Once Donnie walked out and had home alone in the house Raph was there know alone and was thinking of a lot of things but most of the time he had with Leo and the time they first met.
   Raph rolled to his back and an arm over his face as he chuckled with tears falling at how Leo looked at him when they met that he didn't trust Raph. " Hated each other at the start... Then fell in love to then lose each other again... What a fucked up life..."