Chapter 63

A week has passed from their wedding as Raph was still staying at home as he wanted to get back to working out to get back to the job of being Leo's bodyguard. Leo was in his office working as Raph would hear the conversations sometimes when Leo would be talking on the phone.
    Raph was just finishing up his pushups as he stood and walked over to the door grabbing a towel to wipe off the swear around his face. Raph was in work out pants being shirtless as he knows it teases Leo a lot but as Raph went to Leo's office he saw Leo there with a hand on his face as he nods while on the phone.
    Raph stood there leaning at the door frame crossing his sweaty arms watching Leo as he then said bye and paced the phone down. " You need to take it easy."
    Leo jumped from hearing Raph as he sat up and looked to Raph making him then get up blushing at the way Raph was dressed with also the sweat turning Leo on. " and you need a shower..."
    Raph smirked and said getting off the door frame to walk right over to Leo getting one hand on his desk. " Why so jumpy?"
     Leo blushed more and looked into Raph's eyes. " I'm not jumpy just..."
    Raph saw Leo hesitate as he lost his blushing making Raph lose his smirk. " Leo, what is wrong? You have been acting like this for three days..."
    Leo looked to Raph and said as if sad. " It's nothing just tired I guess... I better go take a nap."
    Leo then walked passed Raph as Raph stood there so confused by Leo's actions. So Raph went back into the workout room and went to grab his phone calling Donnie while he got on his back about to start working out again as Donnie answered: " Hey Raph what's up?"
    " I need help with Leo..." Raph said with a slight grunt doing weights as Donnie sounded confused repeating what Raph just said. " Need help with Leo? What is he sick?"
    " No... I don't know... He is acting strangely only around me and he has not been in the mods lately..." Donnie hesitated again as he said to Raph. " He is probably just feeling a little different since you two are married know."
    Raph frowned as he sat up and placed his only free hand on his lap. " what could he be feeling that's different... We have been doing the same thing over and over there is nothing different..."
    " Then that's probably he wants. now that you are married he wants some things changed but he probably feels you won't approve. " Raph got a hand to his face. " Thank you, Donnie..."
   Then Raph hangs up and stands to head to the stairs. ' What could Leo want that we should change?'
     Raph then got to the door and was going to open it till Raph heard noises in the room and leaned his face to the door hearing moans as Raph looked at the door frowning. ' really Leo...'
    So Raph grabbed the handle and very slowly got the door opened fast to get in and close it while Raph stood there at the door seeing Leo on his side panting hard. Raph came over and got on the bed making Leo gasp turning to Raph blushing hard as Raph got his hand between Leo's legs getting a leg up as he grabbed Leo's member stocking it.
    " R-Raph stop..." Leo said loud blushing and panting while Raph didn't say a thing and started to bite Leo's outer thighs making Leo shiver. Leo tried to reframe from letting Raph win as he could not last long and panted again moaning as he grabbed Rah's arms as he felt close to cumming.
   Leo moved his hips a little and soon came hard leaning his head back moaning. As soon as Leo was done cumming Raph removed his hand and got to be then over Leo when he rolled to his back.
    Raph looked to Leo as he panting as Raph asked. " now tell me what's going on Leo... You have been giving me a hard time understanding what you want."
    Leo looked up to Raph and said blushing more with his hands going to Raph's sides getting Raph between his legs. " I feel like... Adopting..."
     Raph widened his eyes as he looked to Leo as if surprised. " you want us to have a kid know? But isn't it too soon? I mean we just got married not even a month ago..."
    Raph was happy that Leo wanted them to adopt but he felt it would be too soon while he then felt Leo get his hands to Raph's pants. " I know that's why I been trying to not talk about it... "
     Raph grabbed Leo's hands stopping him as Raph kissed them. " In time we will Leo... I just want to spend a little more time with just you... Is that okay?"
    Leo looked nods as he then grabbed Raph's hands and pulled him over Leo kissing.