Chapter 9

Leo was looking around at his office the next day while he was not seeing Raph or even outside of the building like he would sometimes. He was at his desk while he then stood up and went to the door as he spoke to Mikey. " Have you heard from Raph today?"
    " Yeah, he called an hour ago saying he would not be here today... I think he said he had to have some training with his dad." Mikey looked at Leo as he then nods.
    " okay... Thanks, Mikey." he went back to his desk with the door closed while he signed and looked out the window as he looks a little worried while he said out leaning his hand on his chin. " I hope he does not train too hard... especially with his leg..."

~ ~ ~
     Raph was sitting there breathing hard as he was done with his first round of training for today as he rubbed his right leg feeling it get soar. He sat there for a while as the sweat from the training was running down his face and arms.
     " Get up," Saki said as Raph looked up and went to his spot while he then stood there as he took his fighting stance as he said to himself. ' focus...'
    Saki then ran fast at Raph as Raph did a quick backflip landing on his hands while he looked at his dad miss his attack but to see then his foot coming fast to Raph as he got hit on the plastron making him fly a little to then hit the wall as he landed on his head. Saki came to Raph as Raph got up to then started dodging his father punches till it then came faster and he got hit in the face making his back shell hit the wall hard again while he stood there breathing hard as his nose started to bleed. " You have gotten weak! Fight me, Raphael with your full raging strength! Where is all that rage?"
    Raph clinched his hand's hard as he was then drawing blood and made a yelling battle cry charging at his father while Saki was dodging his attacks with ease. Saki was getting tired of Raph's slow weak moves as he then just grabbed Raph's left arm and Saki lifted his elbow up high as he slammed it hard on Raph's arm breaking it as Raph yelled in pain and then gets let go as he landed on the floor grabbing his arm.
    " Whatever is in your mind Raphael get it out. It's distracting you from fighting the right way." Saki then left as Raph laid there as he grabbed his arm and tried to get up as he sat there taking deep breaths to keep himself to feel the pain more.
    " Raph are you done with training I need help with this - Raph!" Donnie said at first looking at what he was holding till he looked up seeing Raph. So Donnie came over to Raph and looked at his face then arm.
    So he got Raph to his room while they sat there on the floor as Donnie was wrapping his arm up first. " why do you keep training with father?"
    Raph didn't answer as he looking out at the opened sliding japan door as it showed the snow from here as he just looking at it till Donnie then started to clean his face making Raph hiss at the pain. " Ow Donnie!"
    " Sorry... But you need to answer me Raph..." Donnie said going back to cleaning Raph's face while he then signed and spoke to his little brother. " How else is going to train me..."
    Donnie got done and looked at him as he said while Raph got up and walked over to lean at the frame of the door. " well you could look around and find a place or you know father could soon break more than one part of your body Raph..."
     Raph walked to the edge of their place and turned while he said. " Well, it's a good thing I'm used to pain. "
    Then Raph leaned back and landed in the snow as Donnie got up fast and looked down to his older brother seeing that he was enjoying the cold. " That's not funny Raph... Why would you say that?"
    Raph had his eyes closed as he breathed out letting his air fly up to the sky as he then opened his eyes and looked to Donnie. " if you are along in this stupid place then dad would only attack you... You're my little brother so it's my job to keep you safe..."
    Donnie looked at Raph supposed at why he was always the one getting beaten. " Raph why didn't you tell me this sooner..."
     Raph looked up at the sky and closed his eyes again. " You are the favored son Donnie... I can't let you get hurt... Or I would blame myself..."
    " That's stupid Raph..." Raph looked up and sat up in the snow seeing his brother then crying as Raph smile at him and said while getting up and grabbing some snow in his hand. " I know I do a lot of stupid things."
     Then he threw the snowball he slightly made as it hit Donnie in the face making him look up surprised to see Raph smile. " Know I think we need to get you away from those computers for the rest of the day. "
     Donnie looked at Raph as he whipped away the snow seeing Raph about to grab more snow as that got Donnie to get in the snow and grabbed a pile of snow and threw it at Raph while he dodged it and jumped to the side and throw his snowball as it then hits Donnie again in the face as they both laughed for once in years as Raph didn't know why he was in this mood to cheer his little brother up but he knew this instantly that he missed playing like kids with his little brother.