Chapter 86

Once Leo got his hand cleaned from Raph's cum he then went more on Raph and sat up on his knees while he said grabbing Raph's cum covered member. " Remember not to moan too loud. "
    Then he sat hard down as Raph leaned his head hard back grunted at how good Leo felt as he started to ride on Raph. Raph closed his eyes and panted as he hands was now struggling to get free as he blushed looking at Leo on top of him.
    Raph panted hard looking as he saw Leo's mouth shut hard as his eyes were shut with little tears falling while Raph got his teeth grounding as he got his two legs up a little as Leo used them to keep himself more up while Leo then rides on Raph more harder. " L-Leo... Ah... Ah..."
    Leo got one of his hands to his front as he started to rub his own slot moaning harder with his slot opening and his member came instantly out and started to stroke himself opening his eyes looking down to Raph seeing as if Raph was going to cum soon.
    Raph felt sweat already going down his body making him open his eyes seeing Leo look at him as he blushed hard seeing Leo stroking himself. Raph didn't know why but from seeing Leo stroke himself it made Raph came hard as he grunted.
    Leo felt Raph fill him up as he came too on Raph's plastron. They both panted as Leo stood up making Raph shiver from the feeling as he then felt Leo grab his legs.
    Raph opened his eyes fast and looked to see Leo as he was angling his member to Raph. " L-Leo wait..."
      But Leo didn't and went right in as Raph grind hard on his teeth as his eyes went wide leaning his head back yet again as Leo didn't move to let Raph relax a little then Leo started to thrust pretty fast.
    Raph kept his lips shut hard moaned as low as he could feeling Leo thrust fast in him while Leo panted. " It's not easy... Is it?"
    Raph kept moaning down struggling his hands to move but still not working as he opened his eyes looking up.
     ' God... Ah...Leo! Ah no... No, it's not easy!' Raph yelled in his mind while he then winded his eyes feeling Leo grab Raph's member stroking him hard as Raph couldn't hold it. " Leo!"
     Leo smiled at Raph and started to thrust in harder as Raph almost lets out another yell out as he closed his mouth again. Leo panted hard looking at Raph at how he was to this while he lets Raph's leg go and started to thrust faster seeing Raph shut his eyes harder.
   Leo kept panted leaning more over Raph till he saw Raph struggling more harder to get his hands free when he then came and shivered. Leo lets Raph go and came in him as Leo saw how Raph's face looked so flushed. ' Darn it Raph... Stop looking like that or I will cum again right now...'
     Leo pulled out and breathed hard as did Raph while he opened his eyes and didn't care as he broke the frame the case was wrapped on as Leo looked at Raph shocked while Raph got his other hand free and sat up grabbing Leo pulling him down to their sides as Raph was behind Les as he got one arm to between Leo's legs lifting the leg up fast and shoved his member in Leo.
      Raph made a slight growl when he gets in Leo as he started thrusting as Leo got his hand over his mouth. But Raph pulled it away and got his other hand to Leo's lips but got one finger in Leo's mouth slightly as he said behind Leo's neck. " lick my finger so you don't yell. "
    Leo doesn't know if it would work but he did as Raph said and started to lick Raph's finger. Leo then felt Raph thrust in and out harder and faster panting to Leo's back neck making Leo shiver as he licked the finger faster swirling his tongue around Raph's finger panting so hard as he moaned but low while Raph then grabbed Leo's member making Leo's face get flushed fast remembering Raph's flushed face after cumming as Leo then came just by Raph touching him as Raph said smirking behind Leo. " I win..."
    Then Raph came in Leo and held Leo against him till he stopped cumming pulling his member and finger out of Leo's mouth and ass as Raph panting laying back on his back. Leo laid to his side as he then rolled a little at Raph seeing as he was just sweaty as Leo was.
   Then Raph opened his eyes and looked to Leo putting on a smirk as Leo blushed hard. " I guess you do have a little of a bad boy in you... That's hot."
    Then Raph got over Leo as he kissed Leo's lips while they instantly used their tongues swirling together not dominating each either wanting this kiss to last as Raph grabbed both their members with one hand as they where pressed together. Raph then stroked them two together as they panted hard making then Leo to try and dominate Raph as Raph stocked them faster as they both tensed at the same time and moaned hard as they came together for the last time for tonight.
    They both panted so hard and Raph laid on Leo as Leo got his hands on Raph's back while they instantly went to sleep feeling very satisfied and pleasured.