Chapter 25

Leo was still on the couch as he looked at the time showing that Raph was gone for almost 7 hours as he saw the night was coming while the sky was getting dark. But Leo was there as he whipped his eyes trying to calm down as he felt his chest hurt but because of what he said to Raph.
    Leo wanted to tell Raph sorry for what he said but as Leo laid down on the couch he heard a knock on the door as Leo sat up fast. He went over to the door thinking it was Raph probably drunk and forgetting to open the door. " Raph I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."
    Once Leo opened the door and speak he stopped talking as he saw it was two human men in black suits and with sunglasses. " Uh, can I help you?"
    One took his glasses off and said placed his glasses on his chest pocket. " Yes, you can."
   Then the other got his hands on the door so Leo could not close the door. Leo backed up fast as the one without his glasses ran to him about to punch Leo but the man missed as Leo grabbed his arm and had him run into a wall falling to the ground.
    Leo looked to the other man as he aimed a gun at Leo as he then shot it and it instantly went to Leo's front left shoulder making him fall back and on his back. "ah!"
   Leo got up as the last man ran to Leo but he went right over the couch as Leo's blood went a little on the couch. Leo then ran to the stairs and run up to it as the man aimed his gun again as the second bullet just missed Leo's head and landed right on the wall.
   Leo ran up the stairs as he stopped and landed hard on the stairs as he couched making the man ran over and came to grab Leo's leg as Leo turned to the man trying to hold in his couch as he kicked the mans hand away from his leg as he tried to get back up but the man came up to Leo and hit his head hard as Leo said before getting knocked out. " R-Raph..."

~ ~ ~
    Raph was at a bar as he was on his next drink as he knows he was way over his hundred shot as he just sat there looking like life was nothing but shit. Raph looked around the bar with his drunk eyes as he was looking at a certain girl as she was wearing a bikini top and very short skirt talking to there men.
    The girl saw Raph look at her as he turned back and grabbed his glasses gulping the last liqueur in the glass till he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see it was the girl. " I noticed you checking me out. You alone? We can go to my place if you want."
    Raph looked to her as he was too drunk to care about what Leo would think as he smirked at her. " That sounds like fun. Lead the way sexy."
    She giggled and grabbed Raph's hand as Raph pulled out a few hundred dollars and placed it on the counter and walked out with the girl as she held his arm while it was also between her breasts.
    ' It's been a while since I been with a woman... God, I missed the feeling of berates in my hands grouping them. ' Raph thought to himself walked as he looked to the girl but then looked to the ground as he knew he was very drunk but he has not felt this free before since he worked with the Hamato's.
     The girl pulled Raph then to her place that was not far from the bar as she went and unlocked the door opening it in. She got in then Raph did as she closed the door then Raph looked around a little.
    Till she got Raph's back to the wall and kissed him as Raph kissed back getting his hands to her hips feeling her curves. ' Man this human girl has the curves I like... '
    As she pulled away she then grabbed his arm as she pulled him to her bedroom as Raph started to get his shirt off as he watched her get on her bed as she started to get her bikini top off. She sat there on her bed topless as he came over and started to kiss her chest while his hands went to her breasts messing with her nipples hearing her pant.
    She laid on her bed all the way as Raph moved up her chest to her neck and bit her as she moaned placing her hands on his arms. Raph was feeling his body getting hot already wanting to get his member out and deep inside this girl to hear her moan and yell with pleasure.
     But as Raph was getting to her chin she moaned out making him opened his eyes as he got on his hands and knees looking at the girl as he then got up and started to get his clothing back on. ' What the hell am I doing! I can't do this... I can't cheat on Leo... Shit! This just proves I am a pathetic Oroku...'
    " Hey what's the problem?" the girl said as she sat up and Raph looked to her. " Sorry... I just don't feel up to it... "
    Raph then started at the exit of the bedroom than to the actual door and closed it after himself walking back to Leo's place. But he had one hand in his pants pocket while his other hand was on his face looking worried at how close he was to having sex with someone other than Leo.