Chapter 81

Leo saw Raph get his face in the snow as Leo puts on a serious face and lets Kiru down while he went and grabbed the gun. Leo stood in front of Raph and aimed it at Raph. " You... want to die..."
    Raph looked up to Leo as his eyes widened while Leo then grabbed Raph's head hard and slammed his face to the snow then aimed the gun as he shot it thinking Leo shot at Raph's head but he felt then Leo lets his head go as he went to the back and ripped the rope off him as Raph looked back up and to Leo as his hands go free. Leo then went to the front of Raph and quickly hit his face with the gun making Raph fall on his side.
    " if you died... You would not have helped Kiru... She would have probably died then... And me... You think I would be okay with you dead... You finally showing me how much I care to you and you just go and try to die... " Leo looked at the gun than at Raph there at the ground not looking at Leo as then Leo thru the gun hard at Raph as he yelled. " Then be a coward and die by your own hands! You're not worth to be killed by others!"
     Leo went fo Kiru and picked her up as he started to get to the car placing her in the back seat as Leo had his hands shaking from how close he felt that he could have shot and killed Raph. But he loved him and that was what kept him from giving what Raph wanted.
     Kiru opened her eyes as Leo smiled and grabbed her cheeks as she looked a little around. " Where... Is dad?"
     " He is needing time to thin-" a gunshot was heard as Kiru was about to look over but Leo started to instantly cry as he got her in a quick hug as he shook hearing a body fall as his heart was feeling so heavy as he breathed hard saying to Kiru. " It's okay... Listen look over to that... That side... Okay?"
    She looked to Leo and nods as he quickly went out and closed the door as he looked at Kiru looking away while Leo struggled to just turn around and see If Raph did kill himself. So he closed his eyes and turns around to slowly open his eyes as he had tears falling fast walking over.
    Leo swallowed and walked closer to Raph as he saw Raph on the ground but no blood as Leo went to his knees fast turning Raph around as he was on his plastron to see him there still crying as the gun was in his hand. Leo grabbed the gun fast throwing it away as he got on Raph grabbed his shirt yelling. " Our daughter is here! What the fuck where you thinking!"
      Raph opened his eyes and looked at Leo as is his eyes looked empty. " I'm sorry..."
     Leo let Raph go as he looked shocked seeing as Raph there to the ground like he was lost like he was not his strong self anymore." I'm sorry Leonardo... For everything..."

~ ~ ~
     They were back home as Kiru was getting ready for her first day at school as she running to the office but looked at the closed door where the work out room was as Kiru was missing Raph while she went to Leo and asked. " When is dad coming back?"
    Leo was getting papers while looking at Kiru looking a little sad but puts on a smile. " When he is back to his normal self..."
    " You two are not... Leaving each other right?" Leo looked shocked at her question but shacks his head. " of course not... We will always wait for him to come home..." 
    She nods with a smile while she says. " I'm heading to school. "
    Leo went out of the office fast asking her. " You remember the way to school right?"
    " Yes, daddy." she then opened the door and went out as she started to walk down the street till she stopped as a scent was caught to her nose as she turned to the other way. ' Dad is close by...'
    She grabbed her bag hard in her hands as she held it tightly as she started to walk the other way following the scent of her dad. She would soon get to the park seeing Raph there in the bench sitting up as Kiru went over and placed a hand on the bench looking at him as he looked so out of it.
    She went over and sat on the bench right next to him like she did when they first met. She sat there kicking her foot a few times as Raph said to her. " Shouldn't you be heading to school?"
      She looked at him and then at the park as she said. " Yeah... But I really wanted to see you again..."
    " Please go Kiru..." she gets off the bench as she turned to leave having her back to him. But she clenched her hands and went to his front showing her cheeks puffed out trying to act seriously. " No! You are always the strongest dad and know you're weak so I have to be the strong one know! Please come home!"
    Raph looked at her as she had tears falling while she held her hands close to her chest. " Kiru, please. I'm not safe to be around... There will be more men that will come..."
    " Then we will fight them! Together!" She yelled as she whipped her eyes. " we want you home... I hear daddy cry most nights because you're not home..."
      Raph stood up and went to Kiru getting to his knees and hugs her. " I want to come home... But I just can't..."
       Kiru got her arms around him as she cried on his shoulders as Leo was over to where the park would come to view holding some papers she was supposed to turn in that Leo needed to sign as he stopped seeing Raph there hugging Kiru while he stood there giving them two their space.