Chapter 34

The time was 9:45 pm and Raph was still on that same couch as he didn't move an inch as he was starting to feel lost when he heard his cell phone go off.
   He looked to see it Donnie so he just ignored it and laid there till the phone would end till it would ring again and again till it rang the 5th time Raph grabbed it and answered yelling. " I told you to not call me!"
    " Raph I grabbed the wrong cure! I need you to bring it fast!" Donnie yelled as Raph said looking at Donnie room. " Why? you already know he is dead Donnie just let him..."
   " Leo would not let you die without a fight! Why you giving up to fast!" Donnie and yelling as Raph was in Donnie's room and looking at the cure. " Because Leo accepts his death..."
    " Do you?" Donnie asked as Raph then just hangs up as he held the cure canister with tears. " I never did..."
    Raph closed his eyes and sat in Donnie's chair as he sat there trying to think as he then opened his eyes looking at the door. " Fuck it! You want to hate me after this Leo then I can live with it!"
    Raph got up fast and ran to the garage as he then moved the tarp off and went to get on his motorcycle as he got the canister in his pants pocket since it was not too big. He turned it on and revved it till he the pressed the garage button and the doors opened as he floored it out of the place as he was into the road and floored as fast as the motorcycle could make him go.
    He passed a few cops not caring as he then heard his ankle brace started off saying he was out for the house.  Raph would not stop as he heard the cops trying to follow him with the sirens on so he went in a thin ally so they could not follow as he started to take a shortcut. " Come on! Donnie Mikey you two better keep Leo out of the surgery!"

~ ~ ~
    The doctors were trying to get in the room as Donnie and Mikey was using them selfs to block the doors. " he can't go in the surgery..."
    " But what about Raph? Is he bringing the cure right?" Mikey asked worried as Donnie grabbed his hand and looked to him. " he better..."
    Then the door got slammed opened as there was nurses and doctors while the nieces got Donnie and Mikey down to keep them from doing their job while they started to get Leo ready for the surgery. " Stop you will kill him!"

~ ~ ~
    Raph got to the hospital door and just jumped off the motorcycle not caring it was still running or in its side as he ran in and said fast. " Witch room is Leonardo Hamato's surgery room in?"
    " the top floor - hey!" the nurse said as he ran to the stairs since he knew they would stop him by pressing the emergency bottom in the elevator. So he kept running fast and looked ahead as had seen the 5th door as he went to it opening the door and running down the hall fast trying to not hit into anyone.
   Then he saw Donnie and Mikey getting taken out of a room as Donnie saw him and yelled. " Keep running they took him in the surgery room! fill the needle all that way up and stab it in his shoulder side where the hard it!"
    Raph ran pass them and ran to the surgery door as he used his shoulder and slammed it opened still not stopping as he ran around trying to find the one that had Leo in it as his right leg was acting up but he soon saw his name and ran in stopping inside to see the doctor and nurses there looking at him as of he was crazy. Raph then got the computers shoving them to the people as they moved out if the way while he skids over the table and went to the glass door closing it fast to then locked it as he went fast to Leo seeing him as he tried to keep it together.
    He got the cure out and went to look for a needle as he went around fast making a mess until he found one and went back to Leo as he got the needle in the glass canister tilting it upside down as he started to get the cure in the needle.
    " What is that! Don't let him inject that in the patient!" a doctor yelled while Raph turn placed the cure to the table by Leo as he then heard the people trying to break the glass as it was cracking. He got the needle in Leo's shoulder as he then pushed the cure in him as he then pulled the needle out and looked to Leo. " come on Leo wake up... Wake up!"
    The glass then broke as Raph got his arm over his face while he then saw as two people tackled Raph to the ground and then the cops were there as they started to get him back in handcuffs as Raph struggled to get free while getting pulled out of the know disaster surgery room. "Let's get him in another surgery room fast."
     " Don't give him the surgery you will kill him! Don't do this!" As Raph was getting in the halls he struggled to still get free as Splinter just came in the hallway seeing Raph there as well as Donnie and Mikey to thier knees while then Raph's eyes widened with fear as he yelled as loud as he could still getting dragged out of the hospital to go to jail again. " LEO WAKE UP! WAKE UP! LEONARDO!"